26

Irene POV

Seulgi pulls up to my house and parks the car. Before I could get out, she grabbed my wrist gently.

"Are you okay?" I could tell she was a little bit worried about me and all I could do was nod.

"We can talk about it." Seulgi said. I shook my head no.

"I just want to go home right now okay?" She nodded and let go of my wrist. I give her a small thank you and walk into my house. My family greets me, but I just go past them.

I enter my room and close the door and lock it. I throw myself on my bed and start to think about everything that happened. 

"I have to warn Solar." I picked up my phone and immediately called Solar.

Solar POV

I was hanging out with Moonbyul at a cafe until I got a call.

"Who is it?" Moonbyul asked.

"Sorry, It's Irene, can I take this?" She nods and I step outside for a little bit.

"Hey Irene. What's up."

"Yongsun." Her voice was a little shaky and I started to get worried.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to call Seulgi?"

"No!" She said firmly.

"What's wrong."

"Yongsun, Eric's here." My heart stops and I just stand outside frozen.

"Yongsun?" 

"He can't be here Irene. Maybe you're seeing things. You need to get rid of the past Irene." 

"Yongsun please believe me. He appeared right in front of me. In front of Seulgi too! I don't know how he found you, but if he found you, then it means that HE will find me." I just stand there and look back at Moonbyul who is waiting for me.

"Irene, stop talking about this. I'm sure it was an illusion. I'll talk to you tomorrow at the match." Before she could say anything else, I hung up the phone and went back inside the cafe.

"Hey." I said 

Moonbyul looked up and smiled at me. I felt safe when she was with me.

"Is something wrong? What did Irene have to say to you?"

"Oh nothing important, let's just hang out today before your match tomorrow."

(The next day) Solar POV

I didn't want to talk to Irene today. Not after the last talk we had about Eric. It was the second round of the tournament and Moonbyul was paired up with a guy.

Me and Irene were in the stadium cheering for Moonbyul. We still were a little awkward with each other. 

As I watched Moonbyul fight, I felt a pair of eyes watching me. I looked around the crowd trying to find the person who was looking at me. 

I made eye contact with brown eyes and he was just smiling at me while staring. Eric Nam really was here.

Irene tapped my shoulder, but I didn't turn. I was frozen in place. I couldn't redirect my eyes from the evil smile that Eric had. Irene waved her hand in front of me.

"What's wrong?" She then looked in the direction where I was looking and I could feel her go still. We both stared at the person who we didn't want to see. 

She really was telling the truth, I guess I always believed her though, I just didn't want it to actually be true. 

I heard the whistle and I immediately looked back at the ring. My eyes widened when I saw Moonbyul lying on the ground inside of the ring. I looked back at where Eric was and he was no where to be found.