10

Irene POV

I see Seulgi looking a little lonely after our little tag game. I asked my manager for a five minute break but before I could ask anything she already told me to go see my friend. I think she's gotten used to it by now.

I take a seat in front of Seulgi and she looks up from her book and smiles at me.
"Hi! I'm Seulgi. What's your name gorgeous." She tries to wink t me but fails. I just chuckle at how playful she is and decides that two people can play this game.

"I'm Irene. I didn't know that we had a bear for a costumer." She looked shocked at what I said and then smiled.

"I didn't know a bunny worked here too." 

"Well I guess we weren't meant to be then." I sighed and made a disappointed face towards her. She just looked confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I don't think bears and bunnies get along that well." I said smiling. She smiles back.

"Then we can keep this relationship a secret." She sounded serious and I just stared in shock.
My manager then yells my name. I couldn't let her have the last laugh.

"Guess so. See you around my bear." I blew a little kiss towards her and saw her face get red. I chuckled a bit and then started to work again.

It was almost closing time and I went to go check on Seulgi for a little bit.

"Hey Seulbear." She looked at me shocked and then started to blush again.

"H-hey there bunny." 

"Aww is the little bear embarrassed?" I asked laughing. She punches me in the arm a little too hard, but I kind of deserved it for teasing her.

"Yah! I didn't know you would play along!" 

"You started it." I said while raising up my hands. I was stating the truth. She just sighed and put her book up to her face.

"Aww don't be like that." I was smiling at her, but she didn't look up from her book. I sighed and apologized and left. 

Was she really that mad at me?

Seulgi POV
I heard Irene apologize and leave. Maybe I shouldn't have ignored her like that. I felt a little bad.
I decided to ignore her because I was so flustered. I didn't know she would flirt back with me. 

I do want to give myself a pat on the back though for saying those other smooth lines. I should really thank Moonbyul for those tips. 

I looked up from my book and saw Irene working. I sighed and then walked up to the cashier desk where she was.

"Hi." I said she looked up and looked at me.

"What would you like?" She sounded serious this time and I felt the tension around us.

"I would want my bunny to come back to me." I gave her a bright smile and she smiled back while blushing. Cute.

"Your bunny will come to you in 15 minutes." I saw her attempt to wink at me and I just laughed.

"Cute." I smacked my hand over my mouth.

Gosh dang it Seulgi! Don't always say what's in your head! I mentally slapped my face and looked at Irene who was looking down. Her ears were a little red.

"Okay sorry, gotta go!" Before she could say anything I ran to the bathroom and hid in a stall. 

After taking many deep breaths, I get out from the stall and take a look at myself in the mirror.