17

Seulgi POV

I walk to Irene's house the next morning. I knock on the door and it opens and Irene is staring at me. I immediately smile at her, but then my smile disappears.

"Baechu are you okay?" I looked at her worried. She looked so tired. Way more tired than usual. I could see her bags and she looked like a cute raccoon again. Even though she looked cute, I was still very worried about her health.

She just nods in response and gives me a small hug. I hug her back and we start to walk off to school together. We don't really talk that much on the way, but at least we still held hands. I keep glancing over to her, but I decide not to say anything. 

We finally get to school and walk over to Moonbyul and Solar. 

"Hey guys!" I said still holding Irene's hand. They looked at our hands and smirked. Then they looked at Irene and got shocked.

"Why do you look like this again Irene?" Moonbyul asks her. She walks up and is about to touch Irene's forehead. I immediately slap her hand away...I don't really know why I did. Maybe just an instinct. I heard Moonbyul chuckle.

"Don't worry. I won't steal your girl, besides I have my lovely Sun over here." She looks at Solar who was just giving her a glare. Solar then walks over to Irene.

"Hey, are you okay? You don't look so great." She rubbed Irene's back and Irene just nodded and yawned.

"Ya, I'm okay. I'm just really tired. I was studying and was getting ready for everything today." 

"What do you have to get ready for?" Solar asked confused. Irene looked at me and gave a smile.

"I'm tutoring her. I'm trying to help her catch up on school." Solar just looked at me and then back at Irene.

"I know you love her, but isn't that a little too much?"

"What do you mean?" Irene clearly wasn't getting the message that she should take a break or something.

"I mean, you tutor Seulgi, you still have to do school yourself, then you go to practice, and right after that you go to work. Don't you think you should drop one of those things?" Irene immediately shook her head.

"I can handle it. Besides I don't want to drop Seulgi and I want to help her out." I decided to step in this time.

"Maybe we can skip for the week? You have so much to do already and you look so exhausted. I'm worried for you." She looks at me and I can see the determination in her eyes.

"Kang Seulgi, we are meeting in the library during lunch again today okay. You better not miss it." She gave me a glare that made me rethink what I just said. I don't want to make her angry, but still she really should take a break.

Before Solar and I could respond, the teacher came in and told us to go to our seats. Once the bell rang. I went over to Irene and we walked over to the library. 

We sat at a table and I pulled out my lunchbox. I looked over at Irene who was taking multiple books out of her backpack. She was still very beautiful and cute.

"What?" I immediately snapped into reality when Irene spoke.

"Sorry I was amazed by your beauty." I tried winking and still failed. I saw a little smile creep up onto Irene's face. 

We immediately start working. I look up at Irene who is busy working on some of her homework. 

"Hey, Irene?"

"Yes?"

"Where's your lunch?"

"It's in my bag. Why do you ask?"