25

Irene POV

Moonbyul and Seulgi had today off as well for some unknown reason, but I was happy about it. They still went to practice, but I had plans for Seulgi for a fun relaxing date. I walked into the gym really happy and saw Seulgi practicing.

She looked a little different than normal. She looked more angry. I walked up to her and called her name. She didn't stop punching the bad or even look at me. I yelled her name once again.

"YAH KANG SEULGI!" She stopped and looked at me shocked.

"Oh hey, how long have you been here?" She asked. 

"Are you okay? You seem a little out of it." I looked at her she looked tired, but also determined. I look at her hands and they are bruised. I look up at her worried.

"Seul, you should take a break." I said. She just looked down ashamed.

"I prepared something for us, but if you want to rest instead, you really should Seulgi." She looked up and immediately shook her head.

"I want to do something with you. What is it?" 

"Well. It's a secret. Once we get there, you can decide if you want to do it or not." I said. She nodded. We made our way out and got into our car. Since it was a surprise, I drove and told her to close her eyes. I pretended to hit her to see if her eyes were really closed and they were. We finally arrived at our destination.

"Don't open your eyes yet okay?" She nods while still covering her eyes. I got out of the car and opened her door and directed her towards the place. 

"Okay, open and tell me if you are down or not. This place is a little tiring and requires a lot of walking.

She opened her eyes and looked at it. She immediately smiled and looked at me. She hopped like a little kid.

"I haven't been to an amusement park in a while!"

"You're cute you know that?" I said. She nodded happily and we went in. The first rides we looked at were of course, the roller coasters. I personally do not like roller coasters as much because I have a fear of heights, but Seulgi looked really happy when she saw one.

I mustered up my courage and decided to ride one with her. Of course, she wanted to be in the back, but I heard that the back was the scariest or the most fun spot depending on the person and I didn't like that idea. 

We sat in the middle cart and I just held onto the bar in front of me. Seulgi noticed me hugging the bar and put her hand over mine.

"Are you scared?" I just nod and she holds my hand.

"Do you want to hold onto my hand?" I nod and I do so. The roller coaster starts to move and my heart rate rises. We were about to drop and Seulgi turned to me.

"Here, think of something fun to do. when we see the camera, let's make a heart okay?" I just nod at her suggestion. 

The roller coaster is at the top and stops showing us the drop below. 

"I LOVE YOU IRENE!" I looked at her shocked and then the cars drop down the tracks. I just scream and I can hear Seulgi laughing. I close my eyes shut and I feel Seulgi's hand holding onto mine. I open my eyes for a little second and it's another drop. 

I squeeze seulgi's hand hard. If Seulgi was in pain, she didn't say anything and continued to let me hold her hand in a tight embrace.

"Irene! The picture!" I open my eyes and I see the drop. I look over to Seulgi who just gives me a nod. I give her a nod back and I feel determined to complete the mission. The ride drops and I force my eyes open.