A-Anxiety

Hey! I just wanna say this is my first ever fan fiction so I hope u like it! *I do not own Henry danger or any of the characters *
Henry's POV
It all started one day when I was 6 years old when I was diagnosed with anxiety. I started having these huge panic attacks over the smallest things. Last week I had a panic attack because I forgot my lunch money. Thankfully my doctor was able to give me pills to take to prevent any panic attacks. I thought has soon as the doctors handed me the pills everything would be fine and no one would ever know. I was very wrong about that....
Charlotte's POV
I was headed off to Junk n'Stuff with my two best friends Henry and Jasper when suddenly Henry got this weird look on his face. Then he acted like someone was choking him. I started to worry about him because this kept going on for about 2 minutes. So I finally asked him," Henry,are u ok?"When he don't answer I really started to worry. I looked over at Jasper and he looked just as confused as me. I saw we were right in front of Junk n'Stuff  and Henry was still acting weird so I quickly pulled him into the elevator so we could get him to the man cave. If anyone could help us,it would be ray.
Henry's POV
I was walking with Charlotte and Jasper until I realized that I left my algebra book at school. I tried to stay calm and get my pills but I was afraid of Charlotte and Jasper seeing and I didn't want anyone knowing I had anxiety attacks. I tried to stay calm and breathe,but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't. What if I fail my homework and my parents get mad? I just knew Charlotte and Jasper were probably making fun of me right now which didn't help. I was soo nervous I didn't even realize I was already on the elevator. I could hardly breathe and my vision was blurring. I didn't notice Charlotte was trying to talk me or that the
elevator had opened. I just stood there with tears beginning to well up in my eyes. "Nooo,I cannot have a panic attack in front of ray"Henry thought. What if he thinks I'm weak or worse,fires me? I was really starting to panic now.
Ray's POV,
I was sitting down watching Drake and Josh when suddenly Charlotte burst through the elevator. Before I could say anything she said "Ray there is something wrong with Henry.I calmly but quickly asked "what happened?" "I don't know is the problem! We were just walking to Junk n'Stuff when Henry got this weird look on his face then suddenly he started acting like he couldn't breathe! I tried talking to him but he wouldn't even speak!" Charlotte explained. I think I knew what was wrong with Henry. "Where is he?"I asked."in the elevator he even started to shake." Charlotte said. Yup,now I definitely know what's up. I walked over to the elevator and saw a rapidly shaking Henry. I gently pulled him out of the elevator and asked him,"Henry,do u have anxiety attacks?" He tried speaking but I could tell he was having trouble. I asked again calmly," Henry,do u have anxiety attacks."N-n-no."he stuttered.I knew he wasn't telling the truth,I could see it in his eyes. It's ok if u do son,lots of people have anxiety. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Surprisingly he stopped shaking and breathing normally. "Really,I thought u would fire me if u ever found out." Henry explained. That was what shocked me. Henry of course I wouldn't fire you! Especially over having panic attacks! I pulled him into a hug and soo Charlotte joined in. I hope I made him realize that it's OK if u have anxiety,it's nothing to be ashamed of.
Henry's POV Ray pulled me out of the elevator and began speaking to me. I couldn't make out much that he was saying except for when he came across one sentence. It's ok to have anxiety,it's nothing to be ashamed of. I stopped shaking so violently and was able to breathe normally. After a lot of questions and understandings Ray pulled me into a hug. I now realize that it's ok to have anxiety or any other disorder. I have felt so much better since hat talk with Ray and for now on,whenever I have a problem or worry,to just talk to someone about it. I should never be scared to admit to anything like that.
Charlottes's POV
Ray was talking with Henry and soon I saw him pull Henry into a hug. That's when I realized that everything was gonna be ok. I went over and hugged him as well even though I had no idea what was going on. Later on ray caught me up on everything and now I understand what was happening,and just wish I was able to help Henry sooner. I hope now that he's not hiding anything these kinds of panic attacks won't happen as often now that we know. Later that night once everyone went home Jasper started texting me
Jasper:Did u ever find out what was going on with Henry?
Charlotte: yes,turns out he has anxiety. But he's ok now.
Jasper: good,at least now we will know what's going on next time that happens.
Charlotte: yeah,ray explained to me that the best thing to do is to calmly talk to him and get him to calm down.
Jasper: good cuz I had no idea how to help a panic attack in case Henry ever had one in front of me. Well,anyways,thx for catching me up. I have to go now. See u at school!
Charlotte: your welcome! See u at school!

Yay!!!! My first ever fan fiction completed!! Sorry for any typos. I'm not sure if I like this one or not so if u like be sure to let me know! I should have the next one out by next week or less! Bye!
I