"She told us about the other day," Hizashi states, and I look at him a little surprised before I nod.
    "She probably hates me now. I'll go in for a deeper kiss, but wait...he pulls away. What a dirtbag." I state with a huff before I lean against the wall. "Come here to tell me the news? That I lost her." I state as I look at him as he taps his fingers on his knee.
   "Not at all! She really really really loves you, Shota! She even said she was happy you pushed her away! She said she didn't want you to feel like a rebound and that she wanted to make sure you knew that for if you guys ever did start dating!" He quickly rambles as he makes motions with his hands and looks at me excitedly.

    "Maybe there is hope for-"
    "She said that?" I ask after shaking the voice out of my head.
    "Yes! She looked so lovesick too!" He exclaims and I roll my eyes with a small laugh.

    "Are we sure you're thirty-one? You still act like a teenager?"
    "You're just jealous that I have a nice personality."
    "The personality of a parrot on crack? Doubt it."

♡♡♡(Y/N) POV♡♡♡

    "Snacks, sodas, movies, blankets, games." I list off as I stand in my living room. "Think that's everything, Bubbles?" I turn to the tabby who's sleeping on the top of the couch.
    "Mew!~"
    "Right! The onesies! Duh! Thank you." I say with a smile as I head toward my bedroom and to my closet. I grab the green tote and place it on the floor. This has been in there a while. I think with a small laugh as I open it and put the lid on the floor as Bubbles trots in and sniffs inside the box.

     "Mrrrow?" He chirps as he swats at the purple ear of Mina's unicorn.
     "Yours is still in here too," I say as I rustle through and grab the small cape with a cute octopus and fish pattern.
     "MAOW!"
     "Alright, alright! Here you go, your majesty." I say to my needy cat as I put on the small cape and he looks at it happily as he lies on the tote cover. "Demanding little fart." I scoff slightly with a smile as I pull out Mina's unicorn onesie, Hanta's giraffe, Eijiro's shark, Katsuki's flying squirrel, Shinso's red panda, Denki's Pikachu, and my Chat Noir onesie.

{FLASHBACK TO THEIR FIRST YEAR}

    "WHY DO I GET A FUCKING SQUIRREL, YOU DAMN IDIOTS?!" Katsuki snarls as he clutches the onesie in his hand and waves it at us.
    "B-because you're a rabid squirrel," Hanta states while he snickers.
    "Pfft." I fail to hold in my laughter before I burst out laughing as he glares at me and the black-haired teen before we laugh.
    "I'LL KILL YOU MORONS!"

    "Not the (Y/n)!" Denki quickly states as he moves me out of the way of the explosion.
    "Uncool Denki! We were friends first!" Hanta exclaims as he hides behind Mina who threatens the ash blond with acid pooling in her palms.
     "You can handle yourself." Denki states and I give him a 'Seriously?' look.

     "So I'm defenseless then?" I ask and he quickly shakes his head.
     "No! But you were about to get beat by Bakugou-"
     "Denks, who's in the big three? Me or Katsu?" I ask with a smirk, knowing I hit a hard nerve.
     "You little shit-"
     "At least it's a flying squirrel, Bakuguo!"
     "I DON'T GIVE A DAMN IF IT FLIES OR NOT!"
     "But it'll make you look twice as cute when you wear it!" The ash blond freezes in embarrassment as he looks at the smiling redhead before he huffs and tosses the pajamas in the basket.

     "How many is that?" I ask Mina who pulls out a marker board from nowhere.
     "Ten for Kirishima, three for Bakuguo." She states as she adds a mark to the board with 'embarrassed silence' at the top.
     "(Y/n), isn't this from your one show?" I turn at the voice of Denki as he points and I gasp.
    "IT'SACHATNOIRONESIE! (IT'S A CHAT NOIR ONESIE!)" I say excitedly as I look through them and grab my size. "ART!" I screech as I hold it up in the air and shake it before slam-dunking it into the basket.