New base

Disclaimer: I don't own anything but the story

Meanwhile with Gwen, she was struggling. She had to keep her dome up, from the combined attacks of Wonder Women and Green Lantern. Wonder Women was stabbing her dome to punching it every now and then, while Green Lantern was firing energy beams that seemed to get stronger every beam he shoots. GL had enough of fooling around and decided to fire one last strong beam.

    "In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, beware of my power, Green Lantern's light!" The beam started to glow even brighter the before, finally Gwen's shield was broken. The attack left GL a bit winded so he had to rest, and leave the rest up to Wonder Women. Gwen created a bunch of tendrils and fired them at Wonder Women. The tendrils landed on Wonder Women left arm and leg. She was able to get rid of them and started to swing her sword at Gwen.

    Gwen fired more tendrils at Wonder Women right arm. Before she could get rid of them, Gwen quickly lifted her up in the air, slammed her into the ground a few times and spin around gaining momentum and let Wonder Women go, making her fly a couple hundred feet and crashing into Mt. Rushmore causing a crater.

        Kevin wasn't doing that well though. Even with Martian Manhunter down, thanks to the fire Heatblast made. Yes, they couldn't physically hurt Kevin thanks to the material of the bat mobile he absorbed but he wasn't able to land any hits on Batman and Cyborg. "Cyborg hit him with your sonic cannons." Batman said

      "Big Chill" Ben whisper shouted and turned intangible, making Superman go right through him, and freezing him. Superman shattered the ice and went to go attack him. When he saw Gwen and Kevin struggling he knew he had to hurry up and save them. Making a quick decision Ben transformed into something stronger. "ULTIMATE BIG CHILL"

      He then blew a fire straight towards Superman that was so hot it froze Superman. This time Superman wasn't able to escape this freeze cell. He heard Kevin screaming. He looked over and Cyborg was using some sort of sonic cannon at him. He flew towards Cyborg and went straight through him making him freeze up just like Superman. Kevin was too exhausted from the sonic cannon he wasn't able to fight Batman anymore. Manhunter got up, he was still weakened but thanks to the coldness Big Chill gave off and the ice he was able to fight a little bit. Since it seemed like you couldn't physically take down Ben he tried to mentally take him down. His eyes began to glow red, but little did anyone knew, the omnitirix prevented any kind of psychic attacks to the user.

     Ben had no idea what the Martian was trying to do but it left him open and he went for an attack. "GL we need to leave now." Batman said

     Batman got no response since Gwen had just knocked him out. Batman had given his opponents his famous glare, making them all shiver in fear. Next time they wouldn't be so lucky in defeating them. He pressed a button on his utility belt, making a bright light cover all the Justice League members and they all disappear. Ben and Kevin smiled in glee knowing they had just defeated The Justice League.  Earth's mightiest heroes. Gwen however wasn't very happy. She knew what this means, the Justice League officially considers them criminals, if they didn't already that is.

     "You idiots! Look at what you did!" Gwen shouted

     "Uh we singlehandedly defeat the Justice League?" Kevin said in a form of a question

     "Yes!" Gwen shouted "Do you know what this means?!"

       "That were stronger then the Justice League?" Kevin asked