A slight grunt had left his lips which had me aching to take over for him, "I look what love, hmm." he squeezed his eyes shut when he paid extra attention to the tip.

"Hot." I breathed out, clenching my thighs together when he snapped his hazel eyes open to catch my gaze filled with awe.

He slowly smirked, "Tell me you want master to use your mouth now." he stated, hissing when he continued to stroke himself, "Tell me how much you want me to fuck your mouth Belle."

I whined desperately, "I want master to use my mouth please." I looked up at him and he groaned that being my only permission.

He allowed my hands to replace his and when they did he was lost at my touch. His hands fell back behind him to hold himself up as he spread his legs some more. I stroked him slowly being fascinated by how it grew in my hand each passing second. His groaning had gotten a bit softer but, that soon changed once I leaned down to take the tip into my mouth. I watched as his head fell back with a loud groan releasing from him certainly filling the empty apartment.

"Fuck." he dug one of his hands into my hair quite harshly, "Deeper, please." he managed to groan out with a deep raspy tone.

I felt him push my head down and I moaned when he hit the back of my throat, "Right there that's it." he spoke, burying both of his hands into my hair now, "Mm, take it Belle." I moaned at his words, running my lips up and down from his base to his tip over and over, "Damnit, such a good girl." he breathed heavily.

I felt myself breathing heavier as well, getting worked up from continuing to bring him pleasure. The way he pulled my hair roughly made me clench my thighs. He felt so desperate for this, so in need to cum that it had me eager for him. I gazed up at him once more to find his jaw was locked and his eyes were shut in bliss. A strew of groans were leaving his lips and they were so deeply sexy that they sent thrilling shivers down my spine.

"Shit." he grunted, "Oh fuck Belle I- I.." he moaned and knowing what he wanted to say only made me ache that much more as I braced my hands on his thighs.

I rubbed them up and down as I swirled my tongue around his length. Loving when he'd buck his hips up faster to chase his release. He was almost needy and that says a lot coming from me.

"You're taking me so well." he praised, tightening the grip he had on my hair, "Mm, but, you're still a dirty whore ah." he degraded now which made me realize how perfect he is, "My dirty whore." he muttered.

I suddenly jumped when I heard loud knocking at the front door, "Don't fucking stop." I whimpered, loving how demanding he was being, how the sound of his voice made me obey.

The knock came again louder this time and I watched as Liam was a mess. His cheeks were a deep red and his jaw was dropped open, lips red from his constant biting. The once nice black hair now forever tangled. His fingers were threaded tightly into my hair as he continued his thrusts into my mouth.

"Mmm." he was biting his lip to keep in his endless groans as the doorbell sounded throughout the house.

This time I almost scooted back but, he growled, "I said don't fucking stop." he shot his eyes open to lock eyes with me as I took him, "Get yourself off on my shoe." his head fell back when I sucked harder, "I want you to come with me baby." I felt my cheeks flame at his words but, I listened.