"W-What are you doing here?" I swallowed, feeling nervous because, he's never been in my room before especially not on my bed.

He looked huge compared to it considering his height.

I finally glanced down when I felt scratching at my legs to see an excited Max, "We wanted to wait for you, Max told me he doesn't like Nathan very much." he set his phone on my desk before sitting up as I walked more into the room.

A smile lifted up on my lips, "I suppose he gets it from his dad." he smirked and used two of his fingers to gesture for me to come closer to him.

When I was at arms length he pulled me into the bed with him suddenly and I let out a surprised yelp. The sound made the both of us laugh in amusement. In a couple seconds though I noticed his gaze filling with something I knew all too well by now. His dominant side, the side that was possessive, territorial even. It only ever came out when he was in the mood, jealous or he needed control.

He didn't feel in control right now and I'd gladly give that to him.

"I want you to do something for me.." he trailed off, staring down at me as he brushed some hair behind my ear, "Please." I shut my eyes, relaxing at his touch.

"Okay." I whispered, moving my face into the comfort of his hand.

"I want you to take my dick in that pretty mouth of yours again yeah?" I felt my chest tighten and my lower region spread with warmth.

I brought my hand up to grab his while opening my eyes, "Yes sir." his hand caressed my fingers in his before slowly sliding down my jawline and over my chin.

"On your knees then pretty girl." I bit my lip before allowing myself to slip out of his grasp and position myself on my knees against the floor.

He moved himself down the bed, so his legs were on the ground and parted for me. I could feel myself mentally drooling. Not just because, of what I was about to do. No it was because, he wanted me to do it. He wanted my lips around him to give him sense of control and he knew I'd give it to him. I couldn't think of anything better than that.

His eyes met mine and I felt my gut twist with excitement. He leaned over and grasped my jaw, swiping his thumb over my lips before shoving it in my mouth. I wrapped my lips around it sucking lightly and he smirked. Taking his thumb out and smearing my saliva over my lips.

"I'm going to fuck your mouth so good baby." I clenched my thighs together as I felt an ache, his eyes catching the movement, "Does that make you wet love?" he questioned, straightening himself back up, "That your masters going to fuck your mouth so hard until it's sore?" he asked and I whimpered, "Look at you, so pathetic for my cock." he slowly unbuttoned his pants, bringing the zipper down in one quick motion.

He lifted his hips slightly to pull his jeans down, his boxers coming down with them. His long hard on sprang free from the confinements of the clothes and I watched him grasp it, starting to lightly stroke it. My jaw fell open at the sight, his veins on his hand were extra prominent, the usual rings littered across his fingers. My eyes followed the movement of his hand from the base of himself all the way up to the tip. He furrowed his eyebrows together and I bit my lip at the sight.

"Liam y-you look so..." I stuttered, already feeling quite flustered from the scene in front of me I couldn't even finish my compliment.