Telling the Folks

Start from the beginning

They gave her a confusing look before turning back to the box. Wanda held onto Peter's other hand tightly, still unsure how they would react. Sam gestured for Natasha to open it, as she she did, she moved the tissue paper out of the way before spotting a pregnancy test.

"Nat? What is it?" Steve asked.

Natasha looked up towards Steve, not taking it out of the box and then turned back to Wanda and Peter who had a happy yet slightly terrified look on their faces.

She placed the box back down on the table and walked over towards the pair. She gave a smile. "You are?"

Wanda looked towards Peter before nodding. "Oh my god." Natasha breathed out before pulling Wanda in for a tight hug.

Bucky looked towards Sam. "You have any idea what that's about?". Sam raied an eyebrow towards him. "Would I standing here if I did?"

Bruce walked over towards the box before spotting the test too. However, this time, he lifted it out of the box, the others now seeing what it was.

2 lines rested in the middle. "You are?!" Bruce smiled in glee. Peter and Wanda smiled and nodded.

Bruce placed it down and rushed over to them. "This is amazing, congratulations!"

By the time Bruce made his way over, it finally clicked with everyone else. Wanda was pregnant!

Sam, Steve and Bucky all smiled before walking over. "Congrats guys." Steve smiled, hugging the pair.

"Thanks." Peter replied as they left their hug.

However 2 people were still left in shock. "Guys, you two okay?" Wanda asked, walking over to both Tony and Clint.

The pair nodded, looking down to the pregnancy test. "You know, me and Peter have everything sorted so you don't have to worry about anything."

The pair nodded again, still in shock. "I-I'm feeling a little faint." Clint said before sitting down. Wanda helped him down before sitting beside him.

"You want to try some breathing exersises?" Clint nodded in response. Slowly, Wanda managed to get some oxygen into his lungs and finally stop the room from spinning for him.

"You - I think - I need to lay down for a few days." Tony said, his legs finally giving up. Slowly, they could all see Clint and Tony's brains working over time.

The entire team, including Peter and Wanda, jumped in small fear when the pair of nearly fainting fathers suddenly jumped up as if their brains had been linked during the thinking process.

"We need to start getting things ready." Clint said.

"I know. Ah! I've got it! You head to home depot. I'll head to that baby store just outside of Brooklyn."

Clint shook his head. "No, you head to home depot, I'll head to the baby store."

"Good idea. How about we hit both of them together?"

Clint nodded, rubbing his chin. "Great idea. 4 eyes are better than 2."

Tony checked his watch. "It closes in...7 hours! Come on! We better go!"

Everyone else on the team stood in shock watching this conversation play out. Wanda seemed to slowly back away before Sam placed a hand on her shoulder.

As the pair headed towards the door, Wanda tried shouting after them, but Sam spoke. "I wouldn't bother."

"But, we've already got everything set up." Wanda told him.