Coming home?

Sorry for not updating recently I have been caught up in school work. I hope you enjoy this chapter. My laptop has also broken lol so I'm writting on my phone.
Warnings: Depressive thoughts, running away
Nix's POV:
"Morning sis." I hear Caitlin say. "Ugh morning." I fully wake up and see Cait packing our stuff. "Where we going today?" "I was thinking we just walked around you know, the girls have a match in a couple of days if we just avoid them for a few days then they will be gone anyway." She says and I nod. "Are we sure we are making the right decision, you know it will be hard on them too maybe I don't know." I see her frown a bit. "I'm sure we are making the right decision, it's for their safety anyway. Who knows what will happen if your dad or..." She trails of and I look at her. She gathers herself together and puts on a smile. "It's for their safety Nix. Anyways we might be better of just having us two, you know. Less people to worry about." "Yeah, yeah I guess." I stand up and look around. "Come down here." We jump down and start to walk around. "You ready?" I ask and she nods her head. "Just the two of us!" She awfully sings and I laugh. "Just the two of us!" 

Tierna's POV:
I walk down to breakfast and see everyone silently eating. "Hi Tierna." Someone says and I give a slight nod. I grab some food and sit down next to Ash and Ali. "How are you holding up kiddo?" Ash asks and I shake my head. She gets the hint and continues to talk to Tobin. I see Mal come down with a tear stained face. She's normally the happiest in the mornings but today it seems like a differant girl is there. She gets some food and sits down next to Tobin and Christen in silence. "Mal?" Chris says. She leans into Chris and starts to cry. "Oh hun." I stand up and leave my food. I walk up to my room and look at the jumper that Nix had left. God I need to get it together it's only been 1 night. I put on the jumper and go over to her bed. "Tierna can I come in?" I hear the voice of Mal say. We are going through the same thing right now. I allow her to come in and she walks over to me. "Mal..." "I know T I know." We hug and cry for a bit. I just want her to come back. 

Ash's POV:
"I'm going to go look for them." I say standing up. "I'll come." Tobin says along with Kelley. "Thanks girls." We get some essentials and then talk to Jill. "Only for a short while girls, I know we want to find them but police are doing their job and you guys need to rest." We all nod and head outside. "If we were two teenage girls running away where would we go?" Kelley says. We walk around for a bit until we stop to get some food. "Toby you alright?" I ask and she smiles. "Yeah why?" "You seem a bit out of it and you and Chris weren't talking that much this morning." She nods her head and I look at her. "I'm fine guys honest." I nod and we start to eat. Something is going on with Tobin. 

Tobin's POV:
The thoughts are back. Christen is right, I know I should go to therapy but I just can't. I can't without Nix. It's just to much, I need to find them. "Tobin!" Ash shouts. "Huh yeah yeah sure we should err do that." "Did you even hear what I said?" Kelley asks sad. "Um no not err really." "What is going on with you Tobin?" "Nothing, nothing keep talking Kells." She shakes her head. "No." I look at her confused. "Why?" "Cause I'm worried about you Toby. Now please what is going on?" "I just... we need to find them okay. Don't worry about me, I'll be happier when they are back." They nod and continue to talk. 'You let them leave. Christen won't want you anymore. No one wants you. Kelley and Ash are only with you because they want to find the two people who ran away because of you.' Kelley and Ash stand up. "Yo Tobs you coming?" I nod my head and stand up with them. "Few more hours and then we will call it quits yeah." I nod my head and continue to walk. We better find them. 

Caitlin's POV:
We walk around for a bit until we get down an ally way. "Hungry?" Nix asks and I slightly nod. "We need to make sure you eat though, don't want you you know." I say and she sighs. "Yeah I know Cait." "I just don't want you getting hurt alright." She nods and I smile. "Right come on sister from another mister, let's go get some food shall we. You have any money?" She shakes her head and I laugh. "Course we have no money." "Guess we will have to steal..." I frown. We haven't had to steal in years only when we ran away from the orphanage. Maybe it was a bad idea to run away. "What's going on in that head of yours?" Nix asks and I sigh. "It's just been so long, are we sure we are making the best decision here?" "I was asking you that this morning, should we do our old tatic?" I smile and she laughs. "Who's doing it?" "Both of us we need to come to a answer with both of our opinions." "Alright then you go first, there's the wall. Start running." I watch as Nix starts running towards the wall. Before she hits it I scream. "Go back or stay!" "Back!" She stops herself and I smile. "Okay that's your choice. Now time for me." She jogs back and I start running. Just before I hit the wall I hear her shout. "Go!" I shout and stop myself. "We are going back baby!" She screams and I chuckle. Time to go back I guess
Christen's POV:
I decide to walk out to try and find the 3 girls to tell them to come back to the hotel. As I was walking I heard two girls yelling.  "Nix wait up!" I turn around and see the 2 girls who ran away running down the pavement. I run over to them and shout at them. "Nix! Caitlin!" I see them look up scared and I smile. "Chris?" Nix asks in a small voice and I smile. "Please stay, don't run we got you." I say to the two youngsters. "I don't know..." Cait says looking at Nix. "Are we sure about this?" "Maybe it's for the best Cait. They might actually care." It hurts hearing her say that. Do they really think we wasn't going to care for them. I mean they never really had anyone too care for them but surely their biological parents loved them. "We will stay Nixy as long as you feel safe I'm happy." These two really are like sister's. I smile and we walk back to the hotel. "I'm sorry..." I hear Caitlin say. "Please don't hurt us." I gasp and look at the young girl who was fiddling with her hands. "No one will hurt you two, Caitlin I know it's hard to trust me but I can promise you I will never intentionally hurt you or Nix." She nods and slightly smiles. "Thank you... Chris." I smile knowing that she feels more comfortable around me. I hope they stick around.
1298 words. 23rd of January 2021. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.  I will still try and post chapter's but it's kinda hard on a phone. Have a great day/night