Soobin clenching his fist tightly untill his knuckles turned whites. Anger start to form in him,but he stay calm. He had promised to himself,he wouldn't show even a tiny bit of his weakness. But the dark memories keep coming back whenever he heard the words 'shy bunny boy'. You might say it is a cute nickname,but not for him.That freaking three words had destroyed his life. In school,at home, anywhere he goes, it's just a living hell.

"You're not going to change, anyway" Changbin said sheepishly.

" Oh yeah? Lemme show ya"with that he jumped on Changbin to pick him backwards before slamming him to the ground. Hyunjin took out his gun and shoot a bullet to Soobin,but he rolled away from it before he got attacked by Changbin. He's now on the floor struggling to get away from Changbin on top of him,trying to chock him.

His legs tackled down Changbin's left leg,making him winced and jump a bit. Soobin took the chance to use his both legs and kick him right to his chest. He quickly roll up also pulling out his gun. Changbin on his right,a knife in his hand and Hyunjin on his left,still a gun in his hand.

They all took a moment to stop,but their bodies still tense up,not putting their guard down.

Seeing him not moving,
That's when they start to attack Soobin.

Hyunjin almost immediately run to Soobin and Changbin running to him as well. Changbin shove his knife to him, Soobin grabbed his arm(that have knife)and point it to Hyunjin who is behind him but he managed to dodged it. Soobin put his gun on Changbin stomach but Changbin were quick to move and grabbing up Soobin's hand and the bullet get somewhere in the roof. Hyunjin took the chance to attacked Soobin again. Fixing the knife in his hand and go straight away to Soobin so his back was on Soobin's chest before elbowing his face and dig his knife into his right arm,giving deep wound befor Soobin kick him away.

Soobin groan from the pain. He looked to his cut and saw blood oozing out non-stop. He groan. He ripped his left sleeve harshly,using his teeth, then quickly wrapped around his wound to easing the bleeding. He breathing were uneven and his body now were cover with bruise and cuts,but he don't want to stop now.

"Aww are you tired? You know we can make your tiredness go away FOR.EVER."Hyunjin provoking him, eyeing him up and down. He sure had changed. He taller and not a small kid that he used to bully back then.

"No need to" Soobin said before running to Hyunjin to kick him right on his chest. Hyunjin who stunned by the sudden attack, stumble back before his butt meet the floor. Soobin quickly hit his head with the back of his gun before he got attack by another punch on his face. He looked to the side to see a gun pointing on his head. His eyes move from the gun to the gun holder. Of course there's no other than Changbin.

"Move an inch and I'll blow your head off"

Soobin stood straight,not one inch of his body dare to move."Drop your gun" he does as he told and kick it away when the gun dropped to the floor. He look at Changbin and small smile make it to his lip. When he saw Changbin gave him a confused look,he quickly looked away, avoiding eye contact.

Changbin let out a dry scoffed,"You looking so happy to die,huh. Of course you will. If you die then you'll get to meet your PARENTS that you love so much,am I right?" Changbin said,putting emphasis to the 'parents' as he provoking him. He pointing Soobin's head with his gun, before laughing hysterically.

" You'll regret it" Soobin mumbles under his breath.

" What did you say"Changbin point the gun under Soobin's chin, reminding him that he can lose his life with just a move.

"I said-" he cut himself with kicking Changbin until he stumbled and the very next second a bullet get into Changbin left leg.

"Argh!" He grones before another bullet get into his arm. He fall to the floor as the pain get the best of him. Soobin quickly run for his gun that he kicked away a while ago. He took it before running back to Changbin and knocked him down with the back of his gun.