C002- The strongest singer

Start from the beginning

 Shi Fei's words, however, made all the promoted players present feel the same way.

  Yes, it was clear that they had advanced, those below were pending, but now the conditions were reversed, so did it make sense for them to advance in the first place?

  Lu Peng really want to go up and cover his mouth, he could shut up, of course, the challenge was added to make the post-editing more exciting.

  What was the most important thing about a variety show, of course it was the eye-catching explosion point.

  But Qin Zhi didn't care about that, he had been looking at Shi Fei with displeasure for a long time, "To be frank, you just still don't dare to compare, and you're still talking such a bunch of words." Shi Fei's continuous excuses made Qin Zhi and the other pending contestants even more certain that he didn't have any singing ability, otherwise why would he find reasons again and again.

  "It's not that I don't dare to compete, but I'm afraid that you won't be able to lose properly." Shi Fei smiled and looked at Qin Zhi and said, "Since we're going to challenge, why don't we just play a little bigger, if we win, we stay on stage, if we lose, we just leave, there's no pending part."

 Shi Fei's words suddenly surprised everyone present, many people looked at him incredulously, this was a complete no to himself ah.

  They knew that with the face value of Shi Fei, even if he lost the challenge and became a pending player, there was still a high chance that he would be pushed back by the fans.

  Shi Fei looked towards the hosts Lu Peng and He Lulu and asked, "May I ask Mr. Lu Peng and Miss. He Lulu, what do you think?"

  "We'll discuss it with the director's team." They soon discussed it with the director's team and came back with the answer that they could, as long as they both agreed.

 Shi Fei looked at Dai Liang and Qin Zhi with clear eyes, and his face was confident: "Now it's my turn to ask you, do you dare to accept such a challenge?"

Qin Zhi and Dai Liang couldn't answer one by one for half a day. If they won, he would leave and if they lost, and they would leave without any retreat. They hadn't seen Shi Fei's talent show, and they didn't know his strength. If they lost, they wouldn't even have a chance to push.

Some advanced and unchallenged players started to chant: "Battle, Battle, Battle ..."

Qin Zhi had the feeling of catching ducks on the shelves. It was neither better than nor worse than it was. He had a faint regret in his heart. If he had known it, he would not have stood up and challenged him.

When he looked at him again, he couldn't see through him. He didn't know if he was faking it or was he really so confident?

"OK, I agree." Qin Zhi finally bite his teeth and agreed to the requirements of the competition.

  Qin Zhi agreed, followed by Dai Liang who also bit the bullet, and those others who challenged Shi Fei could only agree.

Shi Fei could pick one of them to fight.

  His eyes landed on Qin Zhi's body, smiled with ease, he said, "Seeing how positive you were just now, my challenge is of course to you."

  When his finger landed on Qin Zhi, the other challengers all secretly breathed a sigh of relief, including Dai Liang.

  At the same time, they were delighted, Qin Zhi's singing level wasn't bad, and even his singing level wasn't necessarily inferior to several of the promoters on the field, and when he performed just now, He Lulu was struggling very much to let him pass.