She lifts her head from the pillow, and I feel the softness of her lips against my cheek. It's sweet and despite all the times I've already kissed her can't change the fact that I love the rosy pink on her cheeks when she gets shy. I don't know how she manages to still hide behind her shyness despite all the intimate moments and daring acts we've performed, but I think it shows how pure our love is.

I look down at her and the soft smile that makes her eyes crinkle and the dimples appear on her cheeks takes my breath away. I mirror her expression as my hands move from her wrists to her palm and we intertwine our fingers. I love waking up next to her every morning and I regret every day I decided to stay away from her because my past was haunting me.

She makes me complete, it's like her soul is the lost part of mine. The hole that sat deep in my heart she has now sealed and with her by my side I am sure I can do anything. We can get through anything together and I promise myself that I will protect her with everything I have.

"Have I told you how much I love you?" I ask, lost in the sparkling eyes that mirror her soul.

"Hmm. Let me think." she giggles, "I don't quite know. I think you need to refresh my memory."

I roll my eyes as I crack a smile. "You always have to give different answers, don't you?" I ask, and she grins innocently. "Alright. I love you so much."

"I love you so much," she repeats my words, the playfulness long gone from her voice.

"Good." I grin, pleased with her answer. "By the way. Purple suits you."

Confusion settles heavily into her features and she furrows her eyebrows. I try to suppress a laugh because she doesn't seem to know what I just meant. My gaze drops from her eyes down to her neck and onto her chest, the silk blanket hiding her cleavage, unfortunately, otherwise, I would certainly have been able to follow the purple path further south. Her eyes widen as she notices where I am looking and she is quick to push me off of her.

I lie on the bed, amused watching her try to walk to the mirror with the big blanket wrapped around her body. Her legs are still wobbly from last night's activities and I find it all the more amusing to watch her waddle her way there. Propping myself up on my left elbow, obviously ignoring that I'm naked right now because she took the blanket with her, and watching her gasp as she looks at her neck.

"Jungkook, you beast!" she scolds, running her hand over the purple spots. "What did you do?"

"I was decorating my early Christmas tree." I shrug, grinning as she gives me a death stare.

"That's not funny. How am I supposed to cover all this up." She whines. "I didn't bring a turtleneck."

I get up from the bed, grabbing a new pair of underwear to pull over my legs as I stumble my way to her. "Okay, I'm sorry. Maybe I should have left more of these in places where only you and I could see them."

She looks at me with wide eyes through the reflection in the mirror as I stand behind her. "You didn't!"

"Well..." I grin innocently.

Pulling the blanket down a bit, she spots the other hickeys I left behind. I wanted to mark her as mine, and I didn't hesitate to put them in places that would be hard for her to cover. I don't care what anyone will think. They are a good reminder of the memorable night I had with her. I grin as she finds more hickeys on her inner thighs leading up to her private area, but she still covers that with the blanket.