"You're right," Seunghyeon said, dropping the over-politeness. "Do you want to be my model for one of my pieces?"

Sihoo sipped his coffee, dragging out the silence. Seunghyeon drummed his fingers against his knees, bouncing his foot.

"What's it about? The painting," he asked.

"Oh, well." Seunghyeon scrunched his nose. "Actually, it's not fully decided. It's a set-piece between myself and a... classmate. So like, when we put our paintings together it'll make one scene," he explained. That was the only thing Kwangsun and him managed to agree on, which made figuring out what to paint harder.

"And?"

"And," Seunghyeon hummed before shrugging. "He needs his side to be more serious and sensual while I'm painting something happier."

"So a sex scene?"

"Huh?" Seunghyeon's eyebrow shot up and he leaned closer. "A what?"

Sihoo rolled his eyes. "Don't act so shy. It's weird," he said and glanced around. "No one's listening," he added before leaning in. "So you and your classmate are painting two halves of a sex scene?"

Seunghyeon gaped and shook his head. "No, no, no. We're not. You're wrong. We are not doing that," he rambled. Seunghyeon painted suggestive pieces many times. But the thought of painting one with Kwangsun. Seunghyeon shuddered. "Urgh, gross."

Amused, Sihoo smirked. "What's this? Have you finally closed your legs?"

Seunghyeon paused and shot him a glare. "That's none of your business."

"I'm just curious," Sihoo said and leaned forward, lowering his voice, the faintest hint of his pheromones wafting. "Have you finally found someone good enough to share your heat with?"

Seunghyeon gritted his teeth. "It doesn't matter." This was a bad idea. Dammit, this wouldn't have happened if he could find a professional model.

"You can't run from alphas forever, Seunghyeon. It's in your nature to want one," he said, reaching across the table to touch his knee.

Seunghyeon jumped up, his body vibrating with adrenaline. "I– have to go," he announced and fumbled to grab his bag. "I have to go get my brother."

Sihoo grabbed Seunghyeon's wrist as he walked past him. There were a million things written on his face and Seunghyeon wanted to hear none of them. "You have a brother?"

Seunghyeon gulped.

"Actually, he has two."

Kwansun walked over with one hand in his pocket and the other holding his coffee. What was he doing here? Either way, Seunghyeon was glad to see him.

Sihoo tightened his grip and Seunghyeon flinched. "You had two brothers? Why didn't you tell me? We dated for three months!"

"Hey, take it easy," Kwangsun snapped and shoved Sihoo's arm away. Seunghyeon broke free and rushed behind him.

"Don't touch me!" Sihoo sprang up from his seat and grabbed Kwangsun's shirt. "Don't mess with me. I served in the military," he growled, his pheromones soaked in metallic grittiness that stopped the whole cafe. Seunghyeon gulped and cowered behind Kwangsun.

"And I was in the Navy," Kwangsun said, maintaining eye-contact. "So, you better calm down," he said, casually. Seunghyeon glanced up. Why wasn't Kwangsun releasing his pheromones back? Was Kwangsun not phased at all?

Sihoo growled, his pheromones burning Seunghyeon's nostrils and making his eyes water.

"Sir, if you don't calm down, I'll call the police." The barista held their phone up and Sihoo looked up, paused, and then sighed, gritting his teeth. He dropped his hand and glared at Kwangsun's half-smile.