We were getting closer and closer to the end of the crowd, we were almost there, none of the Oni could do anything.
"Haha! Back! Nice try!" Garmadon gloated as we walked through.
"It's not working too well on that one." I pointed to The Omega before shoving the armour at them.
They blocked the light with their arm with a growl.
"Heh. Well enough." Garmadon chuckled as we kept the Oni back with the armour.
"You are only delaying the inevitable. More and more of us are coming. We will destroy you!" The Omega growled.
"Not today, you won't!" I said triumphantly before tripping backwards, losing my grip on the armour.

The Omega and Oni leaped towards me as I dropped the only thing keeping them at bay before Garmadon stepped in front of me with the armour.
"Back! Get up!" Garmadon commanded as I stood back up and we slowly backed to the way we came in. "Okay, on three, we run. One, two, three!"
And we ran like there was no tomorrow with the Oni right behind us.

——

(Y/n's P.O.V)

Drifting like this in the void was peaceful, I had nothing to worry about, no Oni were trying to take over the realms and everything was at peace.

Until there was a blinding gold light that entered the space making me shield my eyes.

I opened my eyes and looked around in confusion, I wasn't in the void anymore, and I had definitely moved from where I was before entering it.

I was pushed to the side as Oni ran past me, chasing after what I figured to be Lloyd and Garmadon holding some sort of golden object.

But how did I get here, what happened?

I then took notice of the dull throb at my ankles and the sword I held in my hands, which I dropped to the ground.

"Gather everyone and after them!" I heard The Omega order before seeing them look at me, "What are you doing? Go out and get them!"

A flash of anger went through me as I let out a feral growl and leapt at The Omega, knocking them to the ground.

"What did you do to me?!" I snarled, pinning them to the ground. "You did something to me while I was in the void!"

They laughed. "It was to just reunite you with us and it worked...until now."
"Why?" I growled.
"Weren't you separated from us for a few centuries? I thought you'd like being back with us, so I just merely helped you."

I growled and threw them to the side before blasting a hole in the roof and jumping out of there.

I made my way out of Borg tower by firing holes into walls until I was out on the streets, seeing something briefly fly out of the cloud before running down the road, wanting to get as far away from the Oni and The Omega.

"WHY THE FUCK AM I LIKE THIS?!" I screamed, firing a ball of destructive energy at a building. "WHY DID I HAVE TO BE AN ONI?! WHY COULDN'T I JUST BE A MORTAL, WHY?!" I shouted into the sky as I threw another ball of energy at another building.

I crouched in the middle of the road and tried to make myself as small as possible, taking in deep breaths.

"Why can't I be normal...?" I whispered as I calmed down.

I let out a large breath and stood up, surveying the damage around me,

"Those were people's homes...." I said to myself guiltily as I looked at the rubble of homes I had caused before stepping away and walking down the street.

"Okay, so I need to get back to the others...but how?" I muttered to myself as I looked around. "I doubt the bounty would be nearby because the cloud has been trying to drag them into it."

That was when I heard a faint scream from above me and looked up, seeing a tiny figure falling out of the sky and into a building.

'Who's that?' I thought as I started to make my way over there before any other Oni could.

Word count: 2082 words

A/N: Here's a sketch of how I envision Oni (Y/n) to look like