I stood up and rushed towards (Y/n) with a cry before being swatted away into the hole, painfully crashing into some sort of display case.

I groaned as something clattered in front of me, a very familiar sword.
"The Sword of Sanctuary! The future is reflected in it's blade!" I said to myself, feeling a well of hope swell up in my stomach as I grabbed the handle. "Let's try that again."

I jumped over the remaining rubble of the wall and leapt above (Y/n) holding the sword above me.

Metal clashed against metal as she parried my attack with a growl before brutally kicking me in the stomach, throwing me back.

'I swear if I don't have a broken rib or punctured lung by the end of this...' I thought to myself as a tiredly got up off the floor.
"Guess they don't care about the future." I said, looking at the sword. "I'm getting tired of this."

"So am I! How did you ever defeat me in the first place?" Garmadon scoffed as he fought The Omega.

I spied the crystal as I stood up before looking at the sword then back to the crystal.

Without thinking I ran forwards, swiftly avoiding (Y/n's) attack, sliding under her sword and slashing at her ankles. I rolled away as she cried out in pain before standing up and shattering the realm crystal.

I ran back to Garmadon, doing a small flip as I grinned,
"About time, took you long enough." Garmadon shrugged.
"Oh come on! It was awesome!" I defended with a glare.
"It was adequate." He replied before I heard a chuckle.

I looked to see The Omega chuckling as (Y/n) stood there before they tapped the ground with their staff. Black smoke started to creep out of the crystal and gather around the demon's feet.
"Fools. The Realm Crystal was merely the key in which we opened the gateway. Destroying it will accomplish nothing." They explained.

I stared at them in disbelief before turning to Garmadon. "You said it would stop them!" I shouted.
He rubbed the back of his neck, "well I..."
"Well what?"
"I thought it would work!" He replied.
"Well you thought wrong." I snapped.

I looked back at The Omega, who was still tapping the ground with their staff, Oni starting to climb out of the smoke.

"Maybe we should consider another tactic." Garmadon muttered, taking a step back before running into the hole in the wall.
I was momentarily surprised, but seeing the amount of Oni coming into the room I swiftly followed his lead and ran after him.

The Oni ran after us in a mob as Garmadon threw energy into the walls in front of us as we tried to get away.
Though soon enough, he came to a stop.

"What are you waiting for?! Blast a hole into the next vault!" I cried as the Oni got closer.
"There aren't any more vaults! Bedrock. No way through." He replied, firing a blast and sure enough, nothing happened.
I pointed to another wall. "Try that one!" But there was no effect.

The Oni were basically upon us now, so I grabbed the sword and tried to keep them back along with Garmadon, but we were slowly being driven back into a corner.

I noticed that (Y/n) was more in the back, maybe because of my injury to her legs...

Without noticing, an Oni was able to knock the sword out of my hands, it getting lost in the seat of Oni as I took a few steps back.

"I want you to know that I blame you for all of this." Garmadon said.
I glared at him. "Me? This is your plan!" I cried in anger.

I turned back to the Oni, realising they weren't attacking us. Why?

I noticed a glow in the corner of my eye and turned my head to see a familiar gold chest plate as I tapped Garmadon's shoulder.

We looked at it for a second before turning to each other.
"The Armour of the Golden Maser!" We cried in unison as I pulled it off it's mantle and shoved it out in front of me, seeing the Oni hiss and back away from it,
"Look at them! They fear it!" Garmadon said triumphantly as we made our way through the sea of demons.
"It was forged from the four weapons of Spinjitzu. They should!" I replied.