•-• Zuriel •-•

Zuriel is a firbolg fighter

Zuriel is a firbolg fighter. She may look sweet on the outside in her woven coat and twig filled hair but if anyone dared call her Zuri, or make fun of her friends would meet a brutal fate at the hands of her sword.

Zuriel travels with her armored fawn who looks equally adorable but is equally as fierce. Though she is a fighter Zuriel grew up in the woods and has a special connection to animals. As a teen she was drafted into the war against demon tide and lead a legion against them. As a princess she was guaranteed a spot of leadership but Zuriel believes the best way to lead is to lead by example.

Zuriels act in the show is tricks. She performs alongside her fawn Sicily doing tricks and dancing.

Zuriel has no siblings and is the princess of her nation. She was a commander in the first demon tide and during battle she fell from her steed and lost consciousness being left for dead by her troops. When she awoke she was in the woods alone, a bandage wrapped around her head, with no idea where she was. She wandered around in the woods for a while and met Sicily after weeks in the woods they broke into a town where the first thing she saw was the Avalon's Tavern show which she eagerly joined.