Chapter Seventeen

I gently got on top of Chris. I could feel his body tense up. I leaned down, kissing him, then kissing his neck.
"H-Hayleigh.. Are you sure you want this?" I stopped, putting my lips against his ear.
"All I know is that I want you." I waited for a minute; Chris' breathing got heavier, and he lifted my shirt off. I continued kissing his neck. He flipped me over, laying me on the bed as he kissed down my stomach. I slid his shirt off, then fought with the button on his pants. His damn pants wouldn't unbutton. He kissed down to my pant line, unbuttoning my pants. Finally, I got his pants unbuttoned; he pulled them off then pulled mine off. He started kissing my neck; I ran my fingers down his back. He moved his hand down my side. I arches my back because it tickled so much. He took that opportunity to unhook my bra. I slid it down my arms, throwing it to the floor. He stopped, breathing heavy. I could feel him poking me; it turned me on. At that moment, I had never been so attracted to someone as I was to Chris. As he kissed my neck, he moved his hand up, resting it on my boob. I bit my lip, pulling him closer, and missed him. He smiled against my lips.
"Hayleigh.. I really like you." I returned the smile.
"I like you too, Chris, a lot." He slid my underwear off, getting himself into a better position. He thrusted into me. I let out a quiet moan. He kissed me, still going. I gripped the sheets, moaning louder. I got back on too of him, positioning myself on him. He places his hands on my hips, helping me up and down. This boy really knew how to move.

I woke up to the sun shinning brought through the window. I rolled over and realized I was by myself. I sat up, keeping the sheet wrapped around me. Chris walked back into the room with a big smile on his face.
"Good morning, beautiful." I smiled, grabbing around for my clothes. I got up, putting them on. Chris walked over to me, kissing me gently. He pulled me close to him, wrapping his arms around me. I had never felt so safe.
"Chris.. I should probably get home." He looked at me with sadness in his eyes.
"You're probably right. My parents will be home in a few hours. I'll drop you off." I smiled, grabbing my shoes and putting them on.

"I'll get ahold of you, okay?" I smiled, nodding. I made my through the front door, waving to Chris as he drove away. When I got inside, Derek was sitting on the couch, and he did not look happy.
"Well, looks who's finally home."
----------------------------------------------
What do you guys think so far? Who would you rather see Hayleigh with: Chris or Derek? Give me your feedback! New chapter soon!!