" My momma already said she'll help out until I get back, and you know Kenn nem gone help out too. You know we got more than enough support and help until the tour end."

" That's the problem. They shouldn't have to because he's OUR responsibility. Not theirs! Look, I would've understood a couple of shows. But a whole damn tour? Hmm, wow." I said shaking my head in disappointment.

It's like every time Key takes 10 steps forward, he always do or say something that knocks him a 100 steps back. Like how can you agree to a tour knowing I could be due at any day now.

" Why the fuck can't Dolph old ass do it by his self? His kids old enough to understand why he's not there, but our son ain't even gone know who the fuck you is when you come back." I raising my voice a lil.

" Dolph can't do the tour by his self cause the tour based off our mixtape together. Whatchu mean he not gone know me? Hell he gone be 1-2 months old, he ain't gone remember this nun of this shit. Plus, I had already agreed to the tour before I even found out you was pregnant, so it's not like I just woke up and decided to do it. Everything that I'm doing now, is to make sure our son gone be set fa life. Cali all you gotta do is call me, and say you going into labor, and I'm hopping on the quickest flight to you. No questions asked." Key said empathetically.

" Good to know. Well, once again congratulations on the tour Key." I faked smiled.

" Caliana, come on. Don't start this shit again, tell me what you feeling. Don't hold it in." Key said.

" It is what it is Markeyvius. I'm good, I've said everything I had to say. So, just wake me up when we land." I said as I put my AirPods in my ears closing my eyes.

I realized no matter what I say, what I do, or how I feel is going to change anything. The tour was still going to happen regardless. All I can do now is prepare myself both mentally and physically just in case Key don't make it to our son's birth.

A few hours later I felt somebody nudging me. I looked up, and it was Key.

" We made it. I told yo momma to pick you up, so you won't have to drive back by yo self. Yo bags already in the car."

I unbuckled myself, and grabbed my stuff. Then, I walked off the jet. As I started walking towards my car Key called my name.

" Karin, I'm still coming to your doctor appointments withchu all the way up until the day I leave. Ight?" Key said to me.

I just looked at him, and instead of responding I just got in the car. I put on my seatbelt, and reclined my seat back. My momma pulled off, and started to drive me home.

" From the look on ya face, I'm guessing the trip didn't go to well?" My momma asked as she looked over at me.

" It was until he mess stuff up like he usually do." I said irritated.

" Chile, y'all always got some going on. What happened now?" My momma asked shaking her head laughing.

" Nah, ma Key really foul as fuck fa this stuff right chea. Excuse my language."

We came to a stop light, and she looked over at me. I could tell she was waiting on me to explain to her what happened.

" Key going on tour for 2 months at the end of the month. Like I'm not finna have our son."

" What? How long have he known this? So, what's his plan if you go into labor while he's on tour?"

The light turned green, and my momma pulled off.

" He said he agreed to it before he found out I was pregnant, and he said when I call he's hopping on the quickest flight." I said rolling my eyes.

" Caliana, I'm sure Markeyvius would've never agreed to the tour if he would've known you was pregnant at the time. I mean you know you got a lot of help. You got me, ya dad, ya teedy Toya, Meika, Ash, Kenn, Ari, and Trey. So let him go on tour fa these lil 2 months. Y'all gone be fine." My momma said as she reached over rubbing my stomach.

" That's not the point though. I know y'all willing to help, but it's not y'all responsibility."

" Oh Caliana, hush. That's my grand baby, so I'm gone help whether you want me to or not. Cause I'll be damned if I sit back and watch you struggle taking care of that baby by ya self. And I know everybody else feel the same way I do. I'm just surprise Meika didn't tell me dat when we was getting everything set up at your house."

" I'm sure Meika don't know either cause she would've beat his ass." I said rolling my eyes.

I'm definitely finna snitch on his dumb ass.

I pulled out my phone, and texted Meika.

Me: Key and Dolph going on tour for 2 months at the end of this month. I'm just letting you know cause I just found out, and I know he didn't tell you.

Just as I was exiting outta the message Meika was calling me.

Meika☺️❤️🤞🏾 calling...

" Babbbby, ion know why you told Meika. Cause you finna get Markeyvius in a shit ton of trouble." My momma laughed shaking her head.

I answered it, and put it on speaker phone.

" Hello?"

" What the hell you mean Markeyvius and Adolph going on tour!" Meika yelled.

" They going on tour."

" Awww, hell nah! Markeyvius done lost his rabbit ass mind, if he think he finna go on a damn tour like you not finna birth at any moment!" Meika fussed.

This is why I loved Meika she was always on my side.

———————

I know I been gone for a while

I know I been gone for a while. I'm sorry, but I've been having writers block😩😭! Key finally told Cali🙂! Do y'all think Cali  overreacting or was she right🤔? Is it just me or is this story too long😕? Cause I have more drama I want to happen before I end the story, but I definitely don't want this story to be over 100 chapters. Let me know in the comments😩!Make sure y'all vote it, comment, and follow me💯! Love y'all❤️!