Chapter 1: New Places and Perspectives

Start from the beginning

"Hey Bo! I'm so glad you're here! You look great!" He said and I blushed. I just then noticed the four other guys standing behind Harry; this must have been the band. Harry must've seen me staring because he then turned around and introduced me to them.

"Okay guys this is my sister, Ashley. Ashley this is Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Louis." Harry said.

"Hi" I waved. They all smiled and said hi back. I had to admit; they were pretty good looking.

"So how many bags did you bring this time? Five? Six?" Harry joked. 

"Oh please, you have much more close than I do. And no, I only brought three thank you very much."

Harry, Liam, and Zayn each took one of my bags and we headed for the car. 

"So, um, how was your flight?" Niall asked, trying to have a conversation.

"I don't actually know. I slept pretty much the whole time."

"Lucky!" Zayn yelled.

"I wish I had gotten that much sleep, but Harry wouldn't even let anyone blink because he was afraid we were going to be late picking you up." Louis joked.

The car ride home was pretty quiet. Everyone but Louis and I fell asleep, mainly because Louis was driving and I had just gotten a full night's rest. I looked up at the sky. The starts we're pretty cool. There were so many here compared to California. 

"We're here!” Louis screamed in Harry's ear, immediately waking everyone up. I giggled.

I got out of the car and looked up in awe. Their house was huge. I probably stared at it for about two minutes until Liam called my name and I caught up with them at the door.

"Welcome to case de One Direction." Zayn said as Harry opened the door.

"Nice. And I'm liking the Spanish lingo." I said, still gawking.

"So, what do you guys want to do?" Harry asked.

"Sleep. Sleep! SLEEEEEP!" Louis yelled at him. I guess he was serious when he said Harry wouldn't let anyone sleep.

"Sounds good to me, I'm still a little jet-lagged. Night guys." I said as I walked upstairs with my bags.

"Night Bo." Harry yelled from downstairs. I found an empty room at the end of the hallway and assumed that is must've been for me. I crawled into bed, not bothered to change or brush my teeth, and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke to the sounds of screaming boys the next morning. I looked at the clock, nine, I got a good four hours of sleep plus the time I slept on the plane. I walked downstairs to find food all over the kitchen. Apparently, Harry was trying to make breakfast when Louis and Zayn came down and decided to have a little fun. 

"Nice guys, now what am I supposed to eat?" Niall cried; he sure did love his food.

"Here, I think this used to be a pancake," I said as I handed him the remains of food.

"Oh joy, my favorite," he joked.

"So what should we do today?" Harry asked after he cleaned all the food off of himself.

"I don't care." I said.

"Here's a crazy idea, why don't we go get some FOOD!" Niall screamed.

"Sounds good to me," Liam said as he came downstairs.

We all hoped in Louis' car and headed to the guys' favorite place to eat, Nando's. We grabbed a booth in the back so that way the guys wouldn't be recognized. I sat in between Harry and Louis.