Chapter 19

Hey my lovely readers sorry for the late update🙏🙏🙏let's get started with our story🤗🤗

Next morning:

I woke up with the sunrays kissing my cheeks. Slowly opening my eyes I tried to straighten my body..but felt a deep pain in my neck and back.
Placing my hand over my neck I tried to make a movement but ended up hissing in pain. Then I noticed Arjun sleeping peacefully holding my hand like a cute little baby. Watching him like this I felt so satisfied and happy that a bright smile curved up my lips. This is the best beautiful start of the morning , isn't it??

Carefully I tried to free my hand from his but he rolled over his stomach. Now he was sleeping flat on his stomach with  head resting on my lap. I didn't want to disturb my sleeping baby as he was looking so cute with his messy hairs and pouted lips. But then I checked the time it was 9... it's too late so I decided to wake him up.

"Arjun??"

I didn't get any reply. So caressing his hairs once again I whispered

"Arjun??"

"Hmm" this time he replied in his sleepy voice

" Get up...we are getting late"

His eyes still closed "What's the time??"

"It's 9"

Immediately he woke up with his eyes gone wide and slapped his forehead with the palm "Oh shit!!! I have a meeting at 10"

Immediately getting down the bed he rushed to the wardrobe.. grabbed his clothes " I'll use the other washroom" saying this he left the room.

The whole night I sat close to Arjun leaning my head on head board of the bed holding his hand which is now causing severe pain in my back and neck. Somehow I managed to get up from the bed and headed to the washroom.

Taking a good shower and coming out of the washroom I didn't find Arjun in the room. I thought he might have left to his office as he was late. I connected the call to Divya

Sonal: Hey...Hi Divya..

Divya: Hi Mam... how are you doing??

Sonal: Sorry to disturb you... actually I wanted a favor from you

Divya: Just order me Mam

Sonal: Can you arrange a light breakfast for Arjun at the office??... actually he was getting late so he skipped the breakfast and also last night he didn't had food properly...so can you please arrange for the breakfast before the meeting ??

Divya: Sure Mam...

Sonal: I need one more favor from you Divya

Divya: Yes Mam

Sonal:  If you don't mind ...can we meet and have lunch together??

Divya: I would love to do it

Sonal: Thank-you ... let's meet then..bye

Dropping the mobile on the bed I started combing my hair. All those things replayed in my mind which happened last night... the tight hug...his words about the nightmare...the way he was relaxed in my embrace...and most important the forehead kiss given by me which claimed that no matter what I'll always be with Arjun.

"You did the right thing Sona" my inner voice commented.

I didn't wanted to argue or think about which is the right thing and which is the wrong one. I did what I felt at that moment of time.

Getting ready I went to my work and attented the patients. Soon it was lunch time. I decided to work for a half day because of the back and neck pain which is not even allowing me to sit properly. I reached the venue and was waiting for Divya scrolling my phone.