Chapter 15

"Finally my dream is going to be true Sona.. I got the legal rights" breaking the hug he cupped my face and continued " I can't even explain you how much happy I am " saying this he kissed my forehead " thank-you Sona.... thank-you so much...its all because of you" again he hugged me tight " you gave me that happiness.. for which I was starving ....my happiness has no boundaries today... thanks alot Sona"

His actions...his touch....his eyes....his voice... everything was reflecting his happiness. He was happy just like a small child when he gets his favorite toy. I was in a shock with my eyes gone wide ...not responding at all... taking my own time to digest what happened just now... may be he didn't realize what he did.. but his actions are giving me butterflies in my stomach...Arjun hugged me and kissed my forehead...

"Umm.. Arjun"

"Ha??" He pulled back but his arms were still wrapped around me ... holding me closer to him.

The moment he realized that he was holding me close to him with his arms
...he moved away with a jerk " sorry ... I am so sorry...i didn't mean to do it.. I was just..."

" so happy " I completed his words interrupting him.

" I can understand...go freshen up" saying this I left the room .

After coming out of the room.. I gently touched my forehead with the fingers cherishing the moment that happened between us... our first hug and first kiss...

This feeling is giving me so warmth... Even if he didn't do it intentionally...then too I am loving this feeling and unknowingly a thin line formed on my lips.

But then the realization hit me hard and my inner voice started scolding me ...it's all fake Sona.. remember it's just a deal.. don't get so involved in it... With this my lips curved down😞

I came down to the kitchen and informed Amma to serve the dinner as Arjun is back. We waited for 15 min but Arjun didn't come down so Madhavi Didi went to call him.

I was sitting on the chair waiting for him. Madhavi Didi came " Bhaiya said he is not hungry "

"Ye ladka nhi sudhrega" Amma sounded sad.

I went to the room. He was standing in the balcony looking at the sky.

"Arjun"

" I am not hungry " he replied without turning back...his head still raised at the sky.

"But I am hungry"

He turned back..he has not changed yet ...he was still wearing his formals with sleeves rolled upto his elbows...his messy hairs and hands folded in front of his broad chest...he was looking even more handsome under the beautiful sky 

" You didn't had dinner yet??"

"No...I was waiting for you"

"There's no need to wait for me...you can have your food whenever you want"

"I don't like having food alone... I need a company"

" I am not hungry" his voice was stern

"You had dinner outside??"

"No"

"You had a heavy lunch??"

"No"

"Then why you are not hungry??"

He came close to me standing just one step away "Miss Sonal...I am not interested in answering your questions...so can you please leave me alone??" He said raising his eyebrows

"No.. I am not leaving you until you have food" I said confidently folding my hands Infront of chest with eyebrows raised.

We both glanced at each other for a minute with our hands still folded in Infront of our chests ...saying nothing but our eyes were communicating...non of us  were ready to give up