Chapter 29

Thank you for your lovely votes and comments on the previous chapter❤️

Sonal's POV:

Warm yellow rays streamed through the window directly from the sun to my face.

I was so lazy to wake up. Turning sideways I moved my hand on the bed to check out my sleeping baby. When I moved my hand...the soft touch of the bed forced my eyes to open.

I opened my blurry eyes and saw the other side of the bed was clear. He is up and must be busy with his workout...I concluded stretching my body. Pulling up my upper body I straightened myself and brought my knees close to my chest. Resting my hands on my knees a pleasant smile crinkled my lips.

Tracing my hand on the back of my neck I recalled the night incident only to make my smile go wider. I had the best sleep last night.

I checked the clock and it was striking 9. I slept for so long. I was late. I jumped out of the bed and rushed to the washroom. Taking a quick shower I got dressed up and was leaving the room. I held the doorknob to open the door but from outside someone pushed the door which hit my head.

"Ouch" I hissed in pain taking a step back and rubbing the part of my forehead where I got hurt

"Oh shit...I am so sorry Sona...I was not knowing that you are exactly at the door...sorry sorry" he apologized entering the room and immediately cupped my face with his strong hands.

"Kaha lagi chot" ( where did you get hurt) he asked with a worried face and concerned voice.

"Yaha" ( here) I pointed at the corner of my forehead making a puppy face.

With one of his hands, he held the back of my head and with the other, he applied a bit of pressure on my forehead so that it won't swell.

"Ahh... it's hurting" I winced in pain and clutched his t-shirt.

"Sorry Sona...but I have to do this"

With his tensed face...the care and affection in his eyes...he was rubbing my forehead to soothe the pain.

Releasing my hands from his shirt I slid them down encircling his waist and rested my head on his chest closing my eyes.  I locked my hands behind because I didn't want to him leave like last time...I had a strange fear within me...maybe a fear of losing him..but very soon the fear vanished as Arjun wrapped his protective arms around me.

The moment his protective arms came in contact with my body a warm feeling aroused inside me. How much I missed this...his warm embrace...How much I missed him.

A warm long hug after the separation.  A hug was full of emotions and pain. It had a magic... the magic of love.

We were so engrossed cherishing our magical hug. The moment was frozen for us as if the earth has stopped.

"Are oo duffer.. uski bahon me baadme kho jana...pehle revenge ka soch" (duffer...think of the revenge first later on enjoy the hug) my inner voice warned.

"I don't want any revenge...I want only him...you shut up" and I snuggled my face more into his chest.

"Sona remember you cried for many nights...let him know that you are hurt..let him know his mistake"

I thought it was right...he did a mistake and should pay for it. So I unwillingly pushed him and stepped back from the hug

He was surprised at my sudden action and raised his brows giving me a questioning look.

"You did a mistake...so for that you will be punished Mr. Arjun" I instructed him crossing my hands

Slowly he lifted his hands and holding his ears he apologized with a puppy face which had a cutie pout on his lips "I am sorry sona"