I found myself sitting outside the restaurant my mother used to work at two weeks ago, watching people sit, drink bloody marys and leave their cars in the valet.

I had driven past it with Harry once and that's where he had killed 'Soupy'... who I'm pretty sure was Campbell Deacon but I kept it to myself that my mother worked there.

"Kenji and Sara are always here." Allegra says, and I look at her. "They're everywhere."

She had gotten hurt because she tried to protect me from dissociating and detaching in front of Luna. She didn't need me being even more reckless and she risked everything for that. Her bangs covered the small scar on her forehead from the cut the harsh pistol edge against her forehead.

She was starting over... she was using her brain for what it was meant to do. She was interning at a startup on the eastside but she'd be promoted to San Francisco soon. I could feel it.

"I don't want anything bad to happen if I leave."

"Bad shit happens everyday. How you react to it is what matters." Rumer says simply.

Damn you and your wise words, Rumer.

Dorian shuffles past me, throwing out the final pieces of the bowl and sitting across the counter.

"We can protect each other, who's going to protect Harry? That idiot will get himself killed in three seconds without you." Allegra says, and I chuckle.

"Long story short, you need to go. When's the flight?"

"Two hours? I'm not going." I say. "End of story."

Everyone rolls their eyes at me, and I feel guilty. I missed Harry already, I was so happy to see him today and I didn't want him to go.

Well, I didn't want him to go without me.

Fuck.

"Alright, time for some tough love." Dorian says, rubbing his palms together, but the spoon I had been holding went flying in his direction.

He ducked.

"Did I just miss?"

"HA!" He laughs out, jumping up and down. "Look who the fuck learned ot dodge the- Fuck!"

"You need eyes on the back of your head to D." Allegra says after nailing the back of Dorian's head with the clip she had in her hair.

"You guys are cruel." He deadpans, and Allie and I giggle at his sudden observation. "Anyway, Bentley... remember when you forced me to move in with that literal psychopath? I mean, when's the last time he wore a shirt?" He says, pointing at Apollo.

"I will staple your nuts to your asshole if you speak down on me again." Apollo warns, crossing his arms.

Rumer crosses his arms, looking at Dorian while he continues his speech.

"When you made me move in with Apollo, I literally hated your guts, but then I realized that it was the best choice. We all recover in different ways... I was a fucking seventeen year old loner junkie and now I'm-"

"A 19 year old virgin?" Zayn says.

"A 19 year old who can't dodge a projectile?" Allegra adds.

"A 19 year old who fucking sucks at Call of Duty?" Apollo finishes.

We all burst out in laughter but Rumer isn't having that tonight.

"Let the poor boy speak for fucks sake."

Everyone stands up straight, watching the blond haired boy with bright blue eyes chuckle to himself.

"I'm not a virgin, I did just dodge the spoon, and shut the fuck up I lost ONE GAME." He complains, clearing his throat. "Other than that, now I'm a nineteen year old with a family and my life is back on the track."