"May we move inside. Alpha Noah." I said short with him. He nodded now nervous.

We walked into the house. The pack lined up in the living room like they have been in ever other pack. They all bow and I look over them looking for her. But she isn't lined up with the rest of her pack.

I know she isn't the Alpha's daughter. I know her and she is not the women I saw staring out the window. The Alpha's daughter is a brat that thinks she is some queen. But there will only be one queen. And soon everyone will know who it is.

"Are you sure this is everyone in your pack. You know everyone is meant to attend." I remind him.

He just nods and says "This is everyone." I look at him confused.

"Is there a reason for you asking?" He asked. "I would rather you not question me but to answer your question I saw a lovely lady looking out the window that I don't see here." I told him.

He puts his hand to his face almost in shame.

"I am sorry Alpha King. For questioning you and for you seeing the Omega. She will be punished accordingly." He said to me making me raise my eyebrow at him. Is he serious.

"She will not be punished. And I would like to meet her." I told him. He seemed confused but nodded. He moved up the stairs and called for her.

I stood and waited. I saw her start walking down the stairs. She seemed scared with her arms wrapped around her stomach. When she got halfway down the stairs my smell hit her and she froze and looked at me.

Again the nervous look returned in her eyes as she looked at me. It not what I thought she would feel. I thought she would be excited. Was I not what she was expecting? 

"May I talk with you. Alone." I asked mostly her but Noah decided to jump in and say "If you must Alpha King but I don't think this is a great idea. I mean we have so much to talk about." I didn't listen to him and just move to my mate and held my hand out for her so I could lead her to the dinning room to talk.

She looked at my hand for a few seconds. She slowly put her hand into mine. It was so much smaller then mine. Her touch sent electricity through my arm. And I noticed the shiver that ran through her making me smile.

As I moved out of the room Alpha Noah moved in front of me stopping our movement. Making the smile on my face go away. He said. "Alpha King, she is just a Omega you don't need to talk to her."

I was getting angry. You shouldn't treat any wolf like this. My mate or not.

"I don't care what rank she is. She is apart of this pack and seems to be neglected and mistreated. So I am going to speak to her and find out what is going on. And you might want to be careful what you say about her." I tell him making him move.

I look to my mate and see her looking up to me shocked and confused. We walk into the dinning room and I shut the door behind us. I pull the seat out for her and push her seat in when she decides to sit down.

Every move she makes is slow and careful. Like she is afraid to make a wrong move.

"This room is sound proof so you can say what ever you want without worry of your Alpha ok?" I tell her. She nods but doesn't say anything. "Can I know my mates name?" I question.

She looks shocked. Does she know we are mates or is she just shocked that I acknowledged we are mates.

"Ummm. Carolina." She finally spoke. Her voice was soft and sweet. I felt my heart just melt listening to her.

"I am Jaxson." I said again holding my hand out to feel her touch again. She shakes my hand slowly. I smile at her and I could see a blush form on her cheeks. She looks down trying to hide the blush.

"I know who you are Alpha King. You need no introduction." She said bashful.

"Well. You are to call me Jaxson. I don't want to hear any of this Alpha King business from you." I joked lightly earning another shy look.

I move a hair behind her ear making her look at me. It was a nice a sweet moment that was ruined when I saw a light bruise on her cheek. It looked like it was almost completely healed but a faint mark was still there.

"Whats that from?" I ask moving my hand on her cheek lightly touching it but she flinches away.

"It's nothing." She says making me more curious. "It's definitely not nothing." I say seriously.

"How did you get that bruise?" I asked again. Carolina looked down again but this time in fear and maybe embarrassment.

"It was just a accident. Nothing serious." She told me but I could tell she was lying. "Carolina." I called her. Her name sounding so good. "You have to tell me the truth to help you. You aren't staying here for much longer. You can tell me whats going on and stop it from happening again." I tell her.

She looked at me conflicted. She wants to tell me but she is afraid. I can understand why but she needs to trust me.

"Alpha Noah got mad because I knocked over a drink and spilled it." She told me. I knew it had something to do with him. "Is that something that happened often. He gets mad and hits people in the pack?" I ask her.

She nods no and says "Only me. He and Katherine are the only ones who hit. The other members just yell." She says in this soft with a little voice that broke my heart, making me hurt for her. Her own pack wouldn't stand up for her.

"Ok." I start, taking a deep breath to calm myself. "I will handle your Alpha and pack. But I feel like we have something else to talk about." I tell her.

I know what I am going to do with Noah and his Beta. I am going to strip them of their titles on wrongful treatment of pack and demote them to Omega ranking on offending the royal family. Their mates will be demoted as well cause they could have stopped this but their children will just be pack members. Seeing as they had no powers to stop it.

"What might that be?" She asks still not meeting my eyes. "You are my mate. And I want you to be my partner and queen." I tell her. Putting my hand lightly on the table next to hers.

She doesn't seem to believe what I am saying. I could understand that. Her whole life it seems people have looked down on her and pushed her down. She doesn't see herself like I see her.

"Listen. Give me 6 months to prove to you that this can work, please." I ask her. She finally looks up and meets my eyes.

"What do you mean." She asks?

"I want you to move in with me and work with me for half a year. Let me prove to you that you are mean't to be my mate and that I want you." I tell her.

"I don't know. I mean i'm not Luna Queen material." She says. "That's were you are wrong. Just give me half a year to prove that to you."

She looks at me thinking. This is the most nervous I have ever been. Being the Alpha King I have to be brave but I am not sure what she is going to decide. I want her to be with me so bad. This is my mate. I have been waiting for her for 24 years.

So as she nods yes I can feel myself relax and happiness hit me. I smile at her wanting to hug her but not knowing her limits yet. I just smile and tell her thank you.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|