Chapter 18: Knight of Rebellion

The Knight of Rebellion, the sore individual  many legends, myths and stories as the reason for the fall of King Arthur and Camelot.

From serving as Knight of the Round Table to the Battle of Camlaan, Sir Mordred was a legendary knight within history, and this meant that as a servant, they were to be a true powerhouse. 

This was whom the Holy Grail had chosen as Fuyuki's War's Second Saber, and undoubtedly, one of the strongest servants so far.

Clarent's Red Lightning streaked across the battlefield which was Ryuudou temple, the sky above had darken to a stromy night.

The Knight of Rebellion had just declared her name as she then felt her Master's voice.

After Illya's command seal usage to heighten Berserker's mana and resolve within the fight, it meant the beast would be unstoppable so (F/n) had no choice.

"Mordred! I order you, show me your power-- that which stands equal to the King of Knights!"

With that, (F/n)'s first command seal of war was declared as two remaining now showed.
Mordred held her blade high as Berserker roared in preparation almost, if the thing could smirk, the knight of red knew the servant was anticipating the fight.

Mordred could feel a wave of mana coursing through her as if her Master's words had truly just opened up her capabilities to something else.

Berserker raises his large nameless sword that was crude and wicked in design. His large stature posing not an ounce of fear into Mordred's heart even as he roared.

Mordred smirks as her toothy smile was not going to waver for the time being. Her Master's first command seal was a smart one, it may be the reason she even wins this fight as she repositioned Clarent to her side. Crimson waves of energy sparking off of the blade as Mordred could barely contain her anticipation and the mana within her.

The two powerful servant's charge one another simultaneously, their first steps causing the ground below them to shatter, gusts of wind spewing out in all directions from the sheer amount of force.

Both of their respective weapons colliding in the first blow. Sparks of crimson energy flying off as a powerful boom echoed. Blasts of wind speeding through the area.

Clarent was truly leaking almost with crimson energy due to the overwhelming amount of mana coursing through Mordred thanks to the removal of her helm and the command sealt.

That intial shockwave of both blades connecting nearly made (F/n) and Illya being swept of their feet. The two Masters stumbling back to catch themselves insteas. 

All of these had happened within a few mere seconds within the first charge. Berserker's and Mordred's eyes connect as time was slow for them after, once their blades had left another, time was back to normal for them. The two servanrs started a flurry of blows. Sparks, and debris being sent in every direction. The ground shattering beneath them from the sheer force.

Both Master yet again nearly knocked over from the power already upon display.

Mordred's blade connected with Berserker's as she held his blade in place with her strength was now matching the beast's perfect. Saber quickly mana bursting as Clarent's energy flared up as the blade's length was longer just due to the amount of energy having to just expend off. It was now more like a wide and crimson flame energy beam which tore through some of the wall which outlined the temple's perimeter.

Explosions of crimson energy tearing up the outskirts of the temple due to Mordred's reckless attacks which were somehow so precise in technique and style.

Fate/stay night: holLow wORlDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara