Chapter 17: EMIYA

Emiya stares at Kiritsugu whom was now holding only a knife in his hand. His lower face covered in bandages and his hair similarly white to his.

Just how did he become a servant? Or what version of his Father was this? It actually disgusted Emiya to the core, his ideals of the Hero of Justice was before him, just like his younger self.

Berserker smacked his chest with his free hand roaring loudly as Saber growled, "Watch out when fighting Assassin, he's faster than me, and he's using some type of acceleration magic."

Emiya nods as he hops down as Saber jumped away to go lead the Berserker away as it immediately gave chase.

Mordred blocked the meaty beast's first with Clarent, she would never get how such a servant even came to be! The mad enchantment placed upon a Berserker was truly something else entirely.

Emiya raises one of blades towards Kiritsugu's direction, "Are you a counter-guardian?" Emiya called out softly.

Kiritisugu hums as he lowers the bandages from his face, "You are as well aren't you Archer?"

Emiya chuckles just so slightly, his eyes narrowing, "You should have given up materilzation." He said coldly.

Kiritsugu eyed the Archer seeing the clear disgust in his eyes. Whomever the Archer was, they had a history to which of Kiritsugu's knowledge, he did not know.

Emiya and Kiritsugu's mind nearly worked in sync as they both dashed in the same manner and attacked one another.

Emiya's blade occasionally scrapping Kiritsugu's small knife as sparks flew. Kiritsugu was able to occasionally get some cuts onto the archer.

Kiritsugu was seriously a fast assassin as Emiya gritted his teeth, he was actually growing angry fighting Kiritsugu.

Kiritsugu and Emiya exchanged blows as Kiritsugu's red cloak was being tattered.

Illya watched on as this was in fact the first time she saw her Assassin's face, she could not believe it, was that actually her Father? Her heart was beating faster watching him duel the Archer.

There was clear amount of drive behind Archer's step, every attack creating gusts of wind upon impact.

The two were constantly trading positions, appearing behind one another in dodge and they were fighting one another like a dance, it was like they were copycats in a way, similar yet somehow different.

Kiritsugu grits his teeth himself as he pulls out his submachine and fires at the Archer.

Emiya quickly dodged left and right avoiding Kiritsugu's sudden underhanded tactics. He closed the distance quickly as he slashed at the gun nearly destroying it if his Father had not dodged so damn fast.

Emiya slashed out at the man as it was like chasing a bad memory which should have died and been buried long ago.

Emiya yells in frustration as he kicks Kiritsugu in the gut as Kiritsugu gasped in pain as Saber had already injured him there. Emiya heard a soft crack, probably a few ribs.

Kiritsugu flew back as he skid across the ground as he easily regained his footing, Emiya choose not to use his bow at all, he saw the holstered single shot pistol. He knew exactly what that thing was and would not let Kiritsugu pull it, he fought someone long ago using something similar, they were replicating an Old Magus Killer, and Emiya started to realize what kind of past life, his Father had lived.

"You are no Hero of Justice Emiya Kiritsugu!" Archer yelled out as he clashed blades once more closing the distance, Kiritsugu's eyes narrow, why did this individual feel familiar yet far from his memory.