7

Hi?

♡︎

Hyunjin sighed, exhausted from the case that he was handling. It was times like these that made the young lawyer despise marriage. Seeing grown adults fighting for material objects, over children, or for money that doesn't even exist. It was dealing with tantrums while keeping a professional attitude that was indeed difficult.

During the adjournment motion that the judge made for the eight-hour session for the jury to have lunch, Hyunjin was able to walk outside and check over his phone.

"Hyunjin! I knew I'd find you here," Chan said as soon as he spotted the lawyer he was looking for. Hyunjin immediately looked up and noticed the older. "I came to tell you that Felix got the appointment for your brother, but he's been busy with the baby's appointments. He said to have Jeongin go to the address he messaged you today at three and that someone has to take him to sign paperwork." Chan said before security came and asked the courthouse manager to help them with the front desk commotion.

Hyunjin sighed because he can't leave the case, especially after the judge's adjournment already. He knew it was risky, but he pressed the call button on that name anyway.

He called three times before giving up once he was automatically sent to voicemail for the third time. He resorted to texting.

Do not answer:
It's about Jeongin. I got him an appointment with a psychologist. I'm in an 8-hour case, can you please take him? Pick him up at the court at 2pm

Seungminnie:
Ok

Once he got the answer, he messaged Jeongin to meet him at the court at the same time to hand him the paperwork he needed. Although Jeongin was annoyed at the idea of going to therapy, he was doing it because Seungmin was going to be there with him.

"Yuna, I'm going to leave soon for an appointment-"

Yuna furrowed her eyebrows, shaking her head, making the brunette stop mid-sentence. "Seungmin, we have the meeting with the client from London today. Remember, we all agreed on this time and they don't reschedule," Yuna said, knowing how much they all worked for this. They couldn't do it without Seungmin there.

Seungmin took a deep breath as he heard a conversation approaching them. Minho came into view as he said goodbye to a client.

Jeongin mumbled angrily as he walked to the courthouse. All he wanted to do was go home and sleep, but now he has to deal with going to talk to probably some old person about his problems.

Once he passed security, who he had to leave his backpacks with due to his laptop and phone, he walked over to the courtrooms but was stopped by the receptionist.

"I'm going to pick up paperwork from lawyer Hwang," Jeongin said before turning around to go find his brother but was stopped once more.

"I am sorry to inform you that we do not allow waiting for courtrooms unless you are assigned. For the safety of the jury, you would need to wait outside." The receptionist said sternly but Jeongin shook his head.

"My brother, lawyer Hwang, said to wait for him here and that's what I will do."

However, he was stopped by security who blocked his entrance to the courtrooms. Jeongin was annoyed by the treatment and decided to simply wait, hoping Hyunjin would come quickly. Security was asking him to wait outside until they called for the manager, to which Jeongin rolled his eyes.

"What seems to be the problem?"

Jeongin turned around and looked at the courthouse manager, annoyed. "I'm here to pick up some paperwork from my brother," Jeongin stated, to which the young manager nodded.