6

I was about to change my profile theme when I noticed that I was at 1K followers *cries*
The fact I was so ready to delete my whole profile but Instead wrote ice and now I'm here. ♡︎
thank you so much for being you. ♡︎♡︎

♡︎

Seungmin knew. He knew Minho didn't want to drive to their house, but he couldn't say no to Seungmin.

Minho knew Seungmin was anxious about being near the place he suffered so much.

They knew each other.

Once they made it to the gate, Minho immediately realized how his car was probably worth only a few square feet of any house in the neighborhood. Finally reaching the last house in the street, Minho parked his car next to the private gate.

"You can go in, I opened the door with my phone," Jeongin said quietly from the back as the gate slowly opened. Minho immediately looked at Seungmin, asking what he should do.

"Jeongin, I think it's best for us not to go in," Seungmin said, turning around, giving the younger a sad smile. Jeongin instantly shook his head.

"No, Seungmin, I can't go back there alone, Hyunjin will be mad at me!"

Seeing the panic in the younger, he sighed and looked back at Minho before signalling to enter the gate.

"Seungmin, please. Please. Just to my room." It was like his body moved without Seungmin realizing it. He was outside and helping Jeongin get off.

"I'll be back. Thank you, Min."

Jeongin noticed how Seungmin expressed his gratitude and realized he had dragged the stranger into his mess. The least he could do was make Seungmin proud. "Thank you," Jeongin said quietly before they closed the door. Minho simply hummed, not wanting to say anything to harm the kid. He realized indeed how Seungmin raised him.

They walked into the familiar home. The sight made Seungmin's knees buckle and if it weren't for Jeongin helping him, he would've collapsed. His breathing sped up, but he had to push through and get back home. They walked over and made it to Jeongin's room without sight of the elder.

"Jeongin," Seungmin said as he held the younger's hand. "I'll protect you. Always. You can count on me even if I'm not here. Call me when you need me. Anything you need I'm here and I'll try my best to help you." Jeongin immediately hugged him feeling comfort in the words with Seungmin in the house he was at peace. "The past is just a nightmare that already finished. It's a fire that's already been put out. I'll be your safe place, I believe in you Jeongin. You are safe."

It took a few tears before Seungmi finally walked out. He rushed and wiped the tears, not wanting to worry Minho. Just as Seungmin thought he had successfully avoided the elder, he hear his name.

"Seungmin."

Sighing, Seungmin turned his back, not wanting to spare a glance at him. "Listen, Jeongin needed me and that's why I'm here. If you're going to throw a tantrum, then I have to go."

Hyunjin was saddened by the words. "Minnie, you knew and didn't tell me?"

Seungmin furrowed his eyebrows in anger. "Don't you dare call me that again. Yes, I knew. Who else would he tell? The wall? Hyunjin you were never here! You never even asked," He turned around to show his anger at the elder, looking at him, betrayed.

"He's my brother, I have the right to know. You could have told me, I didn't need to ask. If he had a terminal illness you wouldn't have told me?" Hyunjin asked in disbelief but only got an eye roll from the younger.

"This isn't the time for you to bring up your lawyer cases with me. You didn't even have time for me to tell you good morning, let alone a whole explanation about Jeongin. Even if I wanted to, you wouldn't have listened!"

Hyunjin gaped at the younger. "Not listen? Seungmin are you hearing yourself? He's my brother, of course I would have listened!" Seungmin couldn't help his anger and balled up his fist, not believing what he was hearing.

"What's going on in here? Seungmin are you okay?" Minho walked in after getting worried about the younger. He saw Seungmin crying with his fist balled up. He also saw him and knew he had to intervene.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"He's my boyfriend!" Seungmin said confidently, wanting to hurt Hyunjin in any way he could. He saw the anger in his eyes as Hyunjin glared at Minho.

"Get the hell out of my house and off my property this instant!" Hyunjin said directly to Minho, who nodded, not letting his guard down. He took Seungmin's hand, not failing to notice the glare he got.

"Seungmin, let's go."

"Seungmin and I are talking."

"I'm not leaving without him."

Minho held Seungmin behind his back protectively as he watched Hyunjin approach him with nothing but anger. Before Seungmin could react, they started fighting, taking out their anger toward each other physically.

Seungmin frantically tried to pull them apart until he called for Jeongin, knowing he needed help. Jeongin came rushing down, his eyes widening at the sight. He immediately went to pull his brother away while Seungmin helped Minho. It had been less than two minutes, but they had both already hurt each other to the point where Seungmin felt they might have killed each other.

"Let's go," Seungmin said to Minho, who agreed. "You won't ever change Hyunjin. I won't ever waste another second speaking to you again because there is no use."

"Don't replace me Minnie. They won't know about the mysterious pack we made with hearts and souls. Even if I failed you, I'm still yours."

♡︎

I hate mayo.
☹︎
I just can't even look at it.

I'm so excited to finally change up my theme woo we are going to get some color on this side of wattpad.♡︎

Have a wonderful week lovely's ♡︎