𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡

Y/N is on her way to meet Jeff for a session. She makes her way through the halls, passing by other doctors. She turns the corner of the interrogation hall and she sees Toby with a guard on either side of him, his hands are cuffed in front of him and his feet are not cuffed. These are the privileges that come with good behaviour around here, she muses. She smiles and waves at him, and he does the same. His smile is pure; his eyes crinkle and his two front teeth (that are a little more prominent than the rest) come forth.

They walk past each other in the hall, heading in opposite directions. Once he's behind her, she hears a scuffle. Toby breaks free from the grip of the two guards, whipping around and running down the hall after his doctor.

"Y/N!" He yells after her, and she turns around with astonishment all over her face. Toby holds her face in his cuffed hands before he pulls her in, pressing his lips softly to hers. She instantly kisses back, deepening the kiss as she tangles her hands into his thick, wavy locks. His tongue swipes her bottom lip and before she react, he's forcefully torn away from her. She gawks at him, breathless and giddy. He has a smirk on his face as the officers drag him away, their heavy boots trudging down the corridor together in tandem. He looks over his shoulder at her again, beaming with glee.

Once he's out of sight, she regains herself and snaps out of her Toby-induced trance, carrying on down the hall before entering the session room.

She shuts the door behind her, trying to regain her professional façade but her pink cheeks, tussled hair (and even bedroom eyes, if you know what you're looking for) totally gives her away.

"Did he do it?" Jeff asks, eyes wide in anticipation. She sits down, setting her belongings on the table as she straightens herself out.

"What?"

"Please, you think he had the courage in him to do that without a little push? It was practically my idea." Jeff confers with smug attitude, leaning back in his chair. Due to his good behaviour as well, Jeff's security watch has been toned down a little. He's now allowed to have sessions with Y/N without the glass barricades or an officer in the room but they are on standby just outside the door. "Say, you look way more flustered than you should from a kiss. . . Did he fuck you in the janitor's closet or something?"

She almost chokes, "No, no! Just a kiss." She leans on her hand, elbow resting on the table, her palm cradling her cheek. She draws patterns on the table with her fingernail, completely smitten. "He's a good kisser. . ."

Jeff mutters something about how that's a shame, probably referring to the fact the two didn't get to fuck, then he laughs. "I'm glad he finally made his move. . . That might've been his last chance to do it."

"Hm?"

"Nothing. Nothing, doc'." He reassures, "Are you gonna shrink me already? Figure out why I'm all fucked up?" He begins maniacally laughing.

"Yeah, yeah. . . Of course but before that, I wanted to tell you about the plan." She explains, folding her hands together on the table.

"That's right, Toby told me in the dayroom last week that you agreed to do it." He asserts.

"Mhm." She hums, rereading her notes. "I spoke to some of the authorities who are managing you and Toby's cases and told them about your progression and how well you're both doing. You, especially Jeff, have been really cooperative."

Y/N smiles brightly at him, genuinely proud to see he's improving. One step at a time.

"That's simply because you're one of the only people who I don't get the sudden urge to slaughter. Take it as a compliment, doc'."

"Lovely, I will." She giggles, feeling a little anxiety from his comment. Even though she shouldn't; he just said he doesn't want to kill her. "Anyway, they completely ate it up! They're thrilled that there's been improvement in you both and they'll bring it to court to discuss more tomorrow."