He did't imagined that the little kid's guild could be this enormous, much more like a city than a base... then it passed in his mind that the man from before called Sun Xuejian told them that they will show them Heaven and Hell... so this was just a part of it?

Yang Yifei was going to have an headache since he knows this base is more amazing than he thougths, nothing less from a kid that predicts the future.

Some time after, they went out of the bath house with clean clothes and fresh body "Do you think they are hiding human slaves under the bath house to keep the water warm and have infite water?" Devon asked feeling like new.

"That's possible, our little boss sees us as animals in a zoo that he can order around." Yang Yifei heard a voice coming toward them as he looked up he saw a beautiful woman smiling to them, he could tell that she was a strong gifted person like the man called Wu Dong. He knows Ling Song recruited powerful people and he have a slight idea that the little kid might have stolen most of the strongest people around... such a greedy brat.

"I can tell." - Yang Yifei

Chen Xu looked at the two man satisfied, they do give the vibe of menacing people but she can't tell how strong they can be but just by hearing that Yang Yifei could have the streght to break down the wall her little boss made, then he can go against the strange secret power her boss is hiding?

"It's a pleasure to meet you, finally. Our little boss have always talked about you." -Chen Xu

Yang Yifei frowned a little as he was pictured already as the kid's posession "I hope you can refrain to say such comments since I'm here merely as your boss ally."

"...Sorry for my bad manners, let's start our tour to our dear Heaven, you can ask me anything you want in the meanwhile" Chen Xu decided to take them to the small village first (Area 2)

Yang Yifei and Devon actually already saw how was it when they first entered the barrier, they were really surprised to see old fashioned houses in this era "This was Ling Song's territory and everything was just a feild of green, we build everyti...

Yang Yifei and Devon actually already saw how was it when they first entered the barrier, they were really surprised to see old fashioned houses in this era "This was Ling Song's territory and everything was just a feild of green, we build everyting from zero, this area was made for common peope who doesn't go outside but just want to live for a bit in the fresh air. It' a rule that everyone has a chance to live for 1 month in heaven if they want to." As Chen Xu was explaining they entered area 2 and a lot of people greated her with a warm smile "They do like some bunch of people who never saw a zombie, why is it so lively here?" Devon frowned as he looked at the poeple who he found so idiotic but then he saw a caffe bar with a lot of people sitting outside and widened his eyes "You can even have the lust to drink coffee in peace?"

Chen Xu coughed "It is lively cause it is heaven for them sir Devon, and they do have seen a lot of zombies but now that they are in our base they don't need to worry. This place was built right for it."

Devon "..."

"So they are living without a care of the world?" Yang Yifei was finding it hard to digest that a lot of people are suffering and then the people here are living like there wan't an apocalypse outside.