Chapter 11: The Party

Song: Three Days Grace - Break

Delirious' POV

Throughout the whole week I've been getting paranoid. Ryan and his gang haven't messed with me, and I'm just worried because I feel like they are gonna go behind my back and fuck with my friends, fuck with him. I don't want that. 

Evan's also been clingy, he's been watching me, so are the guys, they keep watching me. They don't trust me to wonder off by myself because of the Late Night crew, I guess that's why they haven't been bothering me? Because my friends won't back the fuck off? It was getting a bit annoying but I didn't bother saying anything.

Today was Friday, and I'm about to ditch everyone and go see the Late Night crew. I'm not stupid, believe me, I know what will happen to me if I go to them, but I also know what will happen to me if I don't go.

'I think you will be fine though.'

"Delirious, you okay?" Evan said, snapping me out of my thoughts, "Yeah, I'm fine." I replied, he nodded and closed his locker. "Well come on, the bus will be leaving in a few minutes and I don't wanna walk, we need to ready to go to Mae's party." Oh shit, that' right. 

Mae was having her sweet 16 party today. Now I guess it's time to make a hard choice, go to the Late Night crew or go to the party. I looked at Evan who was waiting for me to say something or at least walk with him. "Alright Evan, let's go to the party." I said closing my locker.

▂▂▂▂ 🔪 ▂▂▂▂

Evan and I didn't dress fancy or anything, we were just our usual self's. As soon as we walked in Mae's house, people were dancing all over the place, people were smoking and drinking. I guess her parent's weren't here. 

I sighed and Evan took my hand leading me away from everyone and into the kitchen where our friends were. Tyler was sitting on the counter with Craig standing in front of him, Tyler had his arms wrapped around Craig, it looked really cute. David, Lui and Marcel were having a small conversation until they spotted us. 

"Hey love birds." Lui said in his squeaker voice, I blushed a bit.

After awhile of us all talking about pointless things. Tyler and Marcel started to get drunk, we all saw this coming and Craig took care of Tyler while Lui and David took care of Marcel. Evan and I just went back out to the living room, everyone was drunk so they wouldn't remember me and Evan dancing together for a bit. 

For some reason I was getting dirty with Evan, like I was grinding on him with my hands around his neck. What the fuck is wrong with me? I mean I was enjoying myself but I never act like this. But then again, Evan didn't either, he was holding my hips while I kept swaying on him, I could also feel him kissing the back of my neck.

'Horny. Teens. I swear.'

After awhile of us dancing like that, he took my hand and pulled me away from the crowd, taking me upstairs. I looked behind me to make sure no one was looking or following, and thank god no one was. Evan took me to one of the guest bedrooms, he shut the door and turned to me. I stood there staring at him, he walked over to me and lifted up my mask just past my lips and kissed me softly. I threw my hands around his neck as he placed his hands on my waist. He pushed me on the bed and hovered over me, I wrapped my arms and legs around him. He started placing kisses all over my face, which was making me blush.

All of a sudden the door slammed shut, Evan instantly got off of me and I stood up. My eyes widened, I didn't even hear it open. I looked at Evan, who was walking over to the door, opening it. No one was there.

'That's because they already left.'

 ▂▂▂▂ 🔪 ▂▂▂▂ 

??? POV

I smiled widely as I stepped up to his house, I held my phone tightly in my hands on a specific photo. I didn't hesitate to knock on the door. I stood their with the most evilest grin on my face, I was about to ruin them. Ryan went soft on them. We didn't mess with them for a week, Its time to take matters in our hands, maybe to even snap Ryan back to his normal self.

The door in front of me open, making small cracking noises. I looked up seeing my best friend, Scott. He smiled and welcomed me in. He shut the door behind me and looked at me, "What are you doing here? I thought you were going to Mae's party?" He asked, confusion was plastered all over his adorable face. I let out a giggle staring at the floor, that turned into an insane laugh. Scott backed up and his eyes widened, "Bu-Bud?" He shyly asked, still backing up. He doesn't like it when I do that, he gets easily scared by it.

"This is between me and you," I began and his face seemed reliefed that I wasn't about to go insane. No, I'm not like Ryan. "Here. Tell no one." I said, tossing him my phone with the an interesting photo on it. His blank expression turned into an evil smile, just like mine.

"How did you get this?" He asked walking closer to me, handing me back my phone. I just giggled again, but this time Scott didn't back away like a coward. He just stood their smiling at me, "You see," I began as I walked around him, "I have my ways, Scott." I said as I kept walking in circles around him, his grin grew. Which pleased me, this is what Ryan did with us. He made us who we are today. "Halloween is in a few weeks, you remember the plan?" Scott asks looking at me, I nodded.

"Well, Scott. I think I should be going. Don't tell anyone about the picture. We keep it to ourselves." I said opening up the door, and walking out with the same grin on my face that I came here with.

Snakes are sneaky, aren't they?

  ✨✨✨