Chapter 16: The New Kid Problems

Song: Deliri0us - I'm A Beast

'We're all a little insane.'

'He isn't insane anymore. Can't you take a hint?'

'If he isn't insane, why are you still here then?'

'Because he.....'

'Exactly.'

-

Delirious' POV

Thursday

I don't remember anything from Halloween night, all I remember is having a flashback of Cartoons and that's about it, everything else is a blur.  Lui seems shaken by it but every time I ask someone about it, Evan would just tell me not to worry about it. It's like he's hiding something from me.

'It's best if you don't know.'

I sighed and nodded and continued to stare out the window on the bus. Evan was sitting next to me but he was busy talking to the gang. There was also this new kid on the bus, whose he? He was up in the front of the bus, just sitting there looking down at his lap. He had short dark brown hair, his eyes were a greyish brownish, he also had a but of facial hair, like a growing beard, he was also wearing this cute bear hat.

"Hey Cry, I have an interesting photo to show you.." I over heard Snake say to Ryan. They were only two seats away from me so it was easy to hear their conversations. Ryan was gone from school for a very long time, I wonder where he went. I mean, I shouldn't be worried about other people if they aren't my friends but I'm curious. "Snake, how the fuck did you get that?" Ryan said with an angry tone. "At Mae's party." My eyes widened and I instantly looked at them. Snake and Scott were smiling at each other while Ryan was staring at.. Snake's phone?

Do you think...

'I hope not.'

I shrugged it off and looked away. It's probably nothing.

"Hey, Ty. Watch this." I heard Evan whisper beside me, I didn't turn my head or anything but looked at them in the corner of my eye. I didn't see what Evan was doing until it was too late. I felt his arms wrap around my waist, squeezing me a bit and pulling me off of my seat and onto the floor with him. Before I could punch him in the chest, he turned me around and pinned me to the bus floor. 

"Evan, get the fuck off of me!" I shouted, hoping it didn't get any ones attention. He gave me an evil grin and lifted up my mask to reveal my lips. I shook my head, "Evan, please not here. Ry-Ryan and them are so close..."  I whispered, which made him frown. "Okay.." He simply said and got up off of me, I could tell he was sadden by my wish in his eyes. I pulled my mask down and frowned.

"You okay, Evan?" I heard Craig ask as we sat back down in our seats. I just turned away and looked back out the window, blocking every ones conversations out and just payed attention to mine.

'You know.. you guys were behind a seat. No one would've saw you.'

Yeah but.. they could've still peaked over the seat to see..

'When are you gonna.. man up?'

What are you talking about?

'When are you going to stop caring about others think of you and Evan? Don't you want to show the world that he's yours?'

I don't want Ryan to mess with him. You know what Ryan would do to him...

'But you can pull each other back. Back out of the madness. I couldn't do that, remember? When you met Evan and your friends, they helped you gain sanity. Evan pulls you back when you go Delirious.'