Chapter 20: Their Deserts

1. Shake Me Up - The Royal (The First Song That Plays)

2. Sterling Knight - What You Mean To Me

Have a cute chapter.

Delirious' POV

 Tyler, Craig, Evan and I were walking to Evan's house, he wanted the four of us there? Normally it's just me and him on the weekends. But I guess since Craig and Tyler are dating, we have.. what do you call those.. 'couple friends?' I guess. I mean I didn't really care that they came over. We all were good friends. Look's like we all were spending the night at Evan's house, it took us awhile to actually get our stuff because Craig had a mini fight with his Mom. Turns out he wasn't suppose to be leaving the house tonight but he did anyways.

'Why do I feel like they are planning something...'

Might be because they are, well.. At least Tyler and Evan. They are sneaky devils. Just like at lunch.

'But that was cute!'

I rolled my eyes and sighed happily. I didn't realize I was lacking behind everyone. I was a distance away from Tyler, Craig and Evan. I guess they didn't notice since they all were talking. I looked at the ground and kept going my normal pace. I wasn't much for talking if I'm honest. I just wanted to get to Evan's House and just lay down, I was done with this day. I still have energy for things but I was still tired of this day.

'That's because of heavy bullying.'

Yeah.

"Jon! Come on, we're almost there, Why are you way back here?" I heard Evan say, I looked up and saw Evan walking towards me. He had this smirk on his face as he took my hands, he pulled me to the others faster. I sighed and walked with them, Evan put an arm around my waist and they continued talking.

 ▂▂▂▂ 🔪 ▂▂▂▂ 

 As soon as we walked through the doors, Evan and Tyler both picked me and Craig up bridal style and walked over to the couch, "Ty! Put me down!" I heard Craig shout at Tyler. I just looked at Evan, he was trying not to laugh. "Evan, put me down!" I said, crossing my arms. "Never in a million years, babe." I rolled my eyes.

Tyler and Evan seated Craig and I on the couches. Tyler started walking away and going upstairs, Evan took off my mask and ran upstairs with Tyler with it in his hands. "Do not move!" I heard Evan yell at me and Craig. "What the actual fuck?" I said, mostly to myself.I turned to Craig who had this puzzle look on his face, "What do you think they are doing?" I asked him, he didn't really say anything, he gave a shrug.

All of a sudden, Evan's stereo turned on, Evan and Tyler stood at the top of the steps, adjusting something in their ears.

'Oh my god! Another song?!'

"Well shit." I said, when the music started playing.

 ▂▂▂▂ 🔪 ▂▂▂▂ 

3rd POV (Play Shake It Up - The Royals)

Both Evan and Tyler smirked at Craig and Jonathan, who started to blush a little bit and Evan and Tyler started singing from at the top of the steps.

Evan: Let's skip the movie and the wine..

Tyler:Go straight to why you're here tonight..Evan:We'll get down while the moon still high..Tyler:Shake me up, shake shake me up.