Chapter 3: Lunch Lady Mistakes

The song that's up ISN'T what they are singing.

SongInTheVideo: Nitro Fun - Friendzone (feat. Telepathics)

SongTheySing: Deliri0us - Delirious Outta My Mind

I also got the lyrics online so they might be wrong, I don't know.

Vanoss' POV

We sat out on a bench, we were basically alone. The sun was out, we had a tree next to us for shade, the birds were chirping, the wind was just right. It was nice, it was peaceful. I smiled and looked at Jonathan. He was still focused on his notebook. I need to get his attention.. Then I got an idea. I took out my phone and started playing his favorite song, he instantly looked up at me and chuckled. It worked!

I got up out of my seat and started walking around the bench singing, "You would think the studio's haunted, Filled with nothing but dead beats, murder tracks when i'm on 'em." He shook his head and started laughing, "Come on Jonathan, join me!" I shouted and kept singing, "'Cause on my way to the top I hate the ground and when I'm there I'm like a cat I'm never comin' down!"

He started mumbling, "'Cause I'm delirious outta my mind." I smiled and ran over to him. I grabbed his hand and yanked him up and started dancing around him. I'm such an idiot. "Hate me wastin' you time your time wasted. Take a look at psychedelic android,  That's what you're facin' So above you getting my quantumike bomb, Love gettin' brained so I'm gettin' my geek on." Jonathan put his hand over my mouth and laughed, "You are such an idiot. Singing my song?" I backed up and smirked, "Well go ahead."

"D stands for Dracula so you know I'm gonna kill. That's with the flow so heavy I can make a funk can feel this. Exploring planet's where no man ever gone, Take the universe and then I put it in a song. 2010 hopin' and stylin'. Aliens ally and I'm delirious outta my mind." He turned to me and pointed at me, with a small giggle. I walked up to him and got in his face, "Yeah I'm out of my mind up in the cosmos, Even in a space ship you cannot follow. I cause those to pause for my raw flow, So knocked turned not even sleepy with hallow." He playfully pushed me stood in my spot and looked at me with a smile, "I'll solar slap ya, Without form beyond space and time. Ions ahead you can't comprehend my rimes. Pump up the stars we're doing teaching of landing. My knowledge is remove from your understanding." After that we burst out laughing for a few minutes. 

When we finally caught our breath he started walking over by the tree. "You are such an idiot, Evan." He said as he sat down. "Yeah, but who was the idiot who joined me?" I snickered, sitting down next to him. "You really know now to make things fun, Evan." Jonathan mumbled, which made me smile.

It was quiet between us, Jonathan just stared out into space, but was snapped out of his thoughts when I asked him a shockingly question. "Where would you like to have your first kiss at?" 

That's right, Jonathan never had his first kiss before. He never had a girlfriend, when I asked him about it he just said, 'I have my eyes on someone I can't have.' But he never said who. 

He thought about it for a moment, "Here... It's nice." He replied. We both looked at each other for a moment, then I asked another question, that I kinda regret asking, "What would you do if I kissed you right now?" You could see his eyes widened behind his mask, his eyes were baby blue like the sky. I got lost in them, going in a small trance. I wasn't paying attention to my actions and put my hand on his mask, which made him flinch and tense up for a moment but then he relaxed. I lifted his mask up to reveal his lips and leaned in.

We were inches away from each others, I could feel his minty breath mix with mine. I was about to know what his lips tasted like but the fire alarm went off. It made us both snap out of the trance. I stood up and gazed at the school, there was black smoke floating above it. Jonathan caught my gaze and spoke up, his voice seemed sad, "I guess we should meet up with the others." He pulled his mask down and walked back to the bench, grabbing his stuff. I just fucked up, didn't I? Does he feel weird about us almost kissing..? Or is he upset because the kiss didn't happen..? No, he's not gay. I shook it off and walked over to him, grabbing my stuff as well. Why am I acting this way towards my best friend lately? I've been getting.. possessive and a bit clingy towards him.

 ▂▂▂▂ 🔪 ▂▂▂▂ 

We walked to the front of the school where everyone was at, we didn't bother running because we were no where near the fire. I seen the whole gang in the distance walking of to me and Jonathan. It was silent between us, I felt a little nervous for almost kissing my best friend. I don't know what came over me, or why it happened. What if we did kiss?  I would melt if my lips connected with his, wait why am I thinking like that? Jonathan is my best friend. I'm not gay, or am I?

"Hey Vanoss and Delirious!" Lui shouted in his squeaker voice, which snapped me out of my thoughts. "You missed it!" David laughed. I smiled and listened to Tyler and Marcel talking over each other about what happened. One of the lunch ladies wasn't paying attention and set her glove on the stove, that was on. It soon caught fire and everything just turned into a mess. I giggled at them making fun of the lunch lady, but my laugh soon faded when I looked around.

Jonathan was missing.

  ✨✨✨