Chapter 28: Brothers Forever

Song: Hollywood Undead - Gravity

3rd POV

Russ smiled at Marcel's lifeless body. Technically it wasn't his fault, the madness was getting to him and so was Ryan. He wanted to please Ryan and that was by making Jonathan suffer.  Scott and Snake decided to walk away from Russ, if he was 'mad', then they don't want to be near him. Russ pulled out Marcel's phone that was in his pocket, he took a picture of Marcel laying on the cold ground  and decided to text someone the photo, someone specific.

BasicallyIDoWork: Rip <3 - Russie

Russ smiled and hit send, locking the phone and putting it back in his pocket.

"Time to leave." Russ said out loud and started walking out of the forest, leaving Marcel there to rot.

 ▂▂▂▂ 🔪 ▂▂▂▂

Meanwhile 

Back at Evan's house, everyone was dancing around while Evan and Jonathan had another one of their 'duets'. David was picking up Lui and throwing him in the air, Tyler was spinning Craig around and around. Evan and Jonathan were just staring at each other, jumping around and singing.

The guys were shocked that Evan and Jonathan could sing like this, but, they went with the flow because it was still amazing. Especially when the two best singers out of their group are doing a duet and enjoying themselves as well.

Evan:I remember looking back

Converse and a Starter cap

Now I'm sitting, wishing that

Wishing I could just go back

I was happy with no fame

Ford Fiesta, switching lanes

Buying 40's with some change

The Southern California days

Jonathan:I watch you pass me by

My words they can't describe

But I can see the gravity

Way up from the sky

We leave the past behind

'Cause we all wanna fly

Deep down in life you can't deny

We're all the same inside

Jonathan looked at Evan and smirked at him. Evan just spinned around and smiled at Jonathan.

Jonathan&Evan:'Cause I

I think of you now and then

The memories never end when

Gravity pulls you in

Jonathan&Evan: 'Cause I

I think of you now and then

We'll never be there again when

Gravity pulls you in

Evan stopped jumping and looked at his friends who were dancing ridiculously in the living. He smiled and proceeded with the song.

Evan:I remember looking back

Walkin' round, sagging khaks

Dime sacks, alley cats