After a little while, he forced himself to change and ate the food. Gulping down the pills with water, he lay to have some sleep to avoid the throbs in his hand and leg.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

"Oh! What happened Taehyung?" Semie screeched when she saw the thick dressing over his wrist and his limping.

The said male smiled lightly, quickly taking his seat and heaving out a sigh of relief. "Nothing much, just a hit." He said, scrunching his nose when his wrist throbbed again.

Semie frowned and lightly smacked his head.

"Ow! Why noona~"

"Can't you walk properly? See what you've done with yourself! No, hell why are you even here? You need some rest your thick head!" She scolded the younger who pouted in turn.

"Noona, I can't take leave now. I need more money." He mumbled out the last words.

She felt concerned and sat on the chair that belonged to Minho, and took hold of Taehyung's other hand.

"Don't exhaust yourself like that Taehyung. You're also a human, need rest, need air, need some free life. Don't hurt yourself like that. This age of yours is to have some cute relationships, some romance, and happiness, not this much burden." Taehyung pressed his lips in a thin line, suddenly recalling what happened last day with the CFO.

"Thanks, noona. I know you care for me and I really appreciate that." Taehyung smiled, feeling warm at heart. 

"I believe that this isn't your desk." Both heard Minho's cold voice and Semie rolled her eyes but got up from the chair.

"I'd love to have this chair but unfortunately, this belongs to an iceberg." She muttered that Taehyung heard and giggled, hissing when his wrist hit the table.

"Stop being clumsy Taehyung!" She grumbled and he just giggled again sheepishly as Minho took his seat.

Noticing the thick bandages, Minho frowned but kept his mouth shut. Taehyung felt slightly hurt that the other didn't even ask anything but in the end, he shrugged it off.

After a few minutes, he received a mail and his blood boiled again. He completed the task and with a clenched jaw, he knocked on the door he despised the most in the building.

"Come in." After taking a minute to roll his eyes, he opened the door and kept the file in his armpit.

"I was informed to -"

"Cut it and place it here." Taehyung scoffed and did what was demanded. He decided to leave the suffocated place as soon as possible and just when he was about to turn back, an arm stopped him.

"And where are you going?" Jungkook snarled to which Taehyung gave an empty look.

"To my cabin?" Taehyung retorted and also yanked away his hand.

"Also, please next time don't touch me like that." He added and turned again to leave. That's when Jungkook's gaze fell on the dressed wrist of the other, also the slight limping.

"What happened to your hand and leg?" Taehyung scoffed again but forced a smile. Feeling tired of giving the same answer but this time he can change it, right?

"Had a fight with someone who was being nosy in my life." He flashed a fake smile and left the room.

Jungkook chuckled and shook his head.

"Like you can fight."

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

"Oh, my God! Semie told me about your accident. You should be careful Tae." Seoyun frowned. Trio was in the cafeteria as Semie told the girl about the accident.

"It's nothing much, just a little fracture."

"Still. Oh my... Does it hurt a lot?" She asked, looking at his wrist. Taehyung couldn't help but feel butterflies in his stomach at the thought of his crush being concerned about him.

"Y- yeah." He stuttered out. Out of nowhere, Seoyun scooted near him and pecked his forehead.

"I hope you get better soon." Did she say with a smile and Taehyung? He felt on cloud nine, the soft touch of the soft lips felt permanent over his skin, the warmth lingering there.

"I'd if you stay with me." He mumbled but of course, she didn't hear that as she was already on a call.

Shaking his head with a smile, Taehyung turned back to face outside of the glass and his gaze fell on none other than the CFO, who was sending daggers through his eyes.

A glint of pride made Taehyung's eyes sparkle as he was sure that he did see what happened moments ago, giving him a pump-up to go on and prove to him about his relationship. But his proud smile dropped when the raven-haired entered the cafeteria. The glint of happiness disappeared when he came to their table.

"Ms. Han, can we have a little talk." He said to Seoyun who surprisingly cut the call short and nodded her head.

Taehyung's heart shattered once again when she left with him but his whole body burned in anger and ache when the CFO turned his back and mouthed the words.

"You can't have her".

~~~~~~~~~~~

Assalam o alaikum. Long time no see👀