I found Eric still lying on the bed as I come out if the bathroom, towel wrapped around my wet hair. Eric groaned moving slightly.

"Aren't you going to get up?" I asked as I put on my cardigan.

"No," he groaned again. I chuckled heading towards the door. Before I left I walked over to the bed where Eric was, bent down, placed a kiss on forehead and then went out of the room.

I saw Addison in the kitchen, humming to herself as she made breakfast. She was wearing a blue shirt over white shorts. I couldn't help admitting to myself that she was pretty. She smiled when she saw me coming.

"Hi," I mumbled as I stood by the door.

"Hey. Where's Eric?" she asked putting down a bowl.

"He's still in bed. He refuses to get up," I told her.

"I'll go get him out of bed. Handle this for me," she said before exiting the kitchen. I glanced after her just as she opened the door to Eric's room. Shaking my head, I walked towards the sink feeling lonely. I could hear Addison laughing and Eric saying something. I tried to ignore the voices.

I wondered where Shane was.

Fifteen minutes later, Addison was back. She smirked at me.

"He'll be here in a minute. Never can deny me," she said triumphantly sitting down on one of the chairs. I nodded at her.

 I was fighting back the urge to frown at her. I could hear the sound of footsteps. I looked towards the door to see Eric. From the corner of my eye I saw Addison beaming at him. He smiled at me warmly before turning towards Addison.

"Do you want to eat something?" she asked him. He shook his head in a no.

"Okay then let's go out for a walk shall we?"She stood up patting her perfectly made hair.

"Yeah sure," Eric said in a soft voice.

"Let's go then. Move," she said pushing him out of the door. I tried to act as if I wasn't listening.

"Evelyn come on," Eric said. I looked up at him.

"No you guys go. I'm fine here," I said in a tone none other than confident.

"Come on Evelyn," Addison urged. I watched her with a baffled expression on my face.

"No I don't think I should-"

"It wont take long. Get a bit of a fresh air. Come on," Eric said motioning me towards him. I slowly nodded my head before walking towards him. Addison turned away from me making her way towards the front door.

 I slipped my hand into Eric's hand who pressed it reassuringly. I was almost blinded by the red light outside shining onto the garden. Addison breathed into the fresh air. We walked on for a while not bothering to say anything.

"Eric do you remember the last time I was here? That was amazing," Addison said breaking the silence.

"Addison I don't think I remember every moment but I remember the part where you  fell once," he said sarcastically. Addison scowled at him.

"I never fell!"

"Yeah right dream on," he said nudging her.

"Get away," she said pushing him away.

"So where are we going?" she asked as we reached a clearing. There were bushes and large deep hole in the middle of the ground.

"Where do you think we are? Disney land?" Eric said picking up a stone and throwing it into the hole. I moved forward to look into it. Eric pulled me back just as I caught a glimpse of darkness inside.