"I will not lose you again," he whispered in my ear.
                                                                          ____________________

She stared at the scene in front of her. She missed him terribly. It had been almost a year since he had left. He had never given any reason nor ever come back. She didn't feel like living anymore. Everyone knew something was wrong with her but no one ever asked. It was like no one cared. It was almost as if she was invisible. She smiled unintentionally when she thought of him and the time when he was with her. He used to make her question life and she knew he loved her but it just wasn't enough for her. She could even deal with that but what she couldn't deal with was the thought of him never returning. It had been a year and she hoped he would come back but the walls were starting to close down on her.

She wanted to just close her eyes and fall into the world of beautiful dreams from where she would never wake up. She would dream of the things she loved best and he would be beside her.

She wondered for the hundredth time that week if her love for him wasn't enough .She didn't think he would betray her and she believed that with all her heart. She didn't have anymore purpose in life and that made her question her existence each and every second of the day.

She closed her eyes taking a deep breath. She wasn't afraid of dying anymore. She wanted to die thinking of him. She thought if he would come back for her one day. He didn't ask her to wait but he did promise to come back but she couldn't wait. The pain was ripping her apart from the insides. She heard someone call out her name just as she jumped. She didn't even have time to react. She didn't know what her parents would think or other people but she didn't care about that.

And just as she lost consciousness she wondered who had called out to her.

I woke up in the morning feeling cold. Eric was sleeping peacefully looking more beautiful then ever. He still had his arms around me. I buried my face into his neck breathing into his heavenly scent.

I wondered about the vision and the girl who had commuted suicide. I thought about what happened to me. I knew something was wrong. I didn't really know what to think about Addison. She was nice to me but I didn't know what to think. I trusted Eric but I had already done that once before. I shivered when I thought about Derek. I felt the guilt surface.

I felt Eric move and I raised my head up to look at him.

"Morning," he said in a soft tone. I gave him a weak smile.

"Something wrong? What are you thinking?" he asked taking my cold hand.

"Nothing."

"Oh come on. Tell me," he said his palm against mine. I shook my head.

"I'm just not feeling well," I answered trying to avoid his gaze. "I just feel- uhh- never mind."

"Eve, if this is about yesterday...you need to stop thinking about it." I nodded my head. I looked towards his bandaged hand. Eric followed my gaze and them frowned.

"Does it hurt?"

"No."

I got out of bed as Eric drifted off to sleep again. He looked tired. I took a long bath. My eyes were filled with tears of guilt and confusion. I still couldn't believe I had killed Derek. Ever since Eric had brought me back nothing had been right. Before that I would never be able to do things I was doing now. I knew something was wrong with me.

I remembered the first time I had met Derek. His black eyes were so dark and I found them attractive. It had been love at first sight and I had thought he loved me.