•16• paradise

(One Year Later)
Your POV

The weather in the room was intense, while you skimmed through the pages of a file. You looked at your mom with the serious expression still plastered on your face. You then made eye contact with your father who was eagerly waiting for you to reply.
"How much sweet heart?" Your mom asked with hopeful eyes.

You changed your serious expression to a delightful smile and said, "I topped with 98%"
"I'm proud of you (Y/N)." You father smiled with pride.

"OMG SIS CONGRATULATIONS!" Emma, who was not fifteen anymore, said while hugging you. "Thank you dear." You replied.

"Ah I can finally celebrate my birthday without any worries!" Emma said, causing everyone in the room to laugh.

"Mom is my cake here?" Emma asked excitedly.
"Sweetie, it will be here in sometime. Till then I'll decorate the table." You mom replied.
"Mom be quick! My friends will be here in an hour!" Emma said.
Then she grabbed your hand and pulled you with her. "Hey what is it?" You ask at the sudden action. "Come on! We need to make a call." Emma replied as she took you to the room and closed the door. "Call? What call?" You ask.
"I guess you forgot about Mr. Bunny." Emma chuckled.

"Ohh right! Let me call him!" You said, taking out your phone from your pocket.
You clicked on the contact saved as "Bunny" and tapped the video call button.
As the phone rang, your heartbeat fastened.
He picked up. "Hey babe! How did it go?" He asked.

"I topped with 98%!" You reply with a slight grin on your face.

"Oh that's great! I love you so much sweetheart! I could kiss you right now-"
"shhh...kookie, Emma is here too!" You interrupt him. "Oops!" He started laughing in embarrassment, flashing his bunny smile.

Suddenly, your mom entered the room. You quickly hid your phone behind your back to prevent her from seeing it. "No need to hide it (Y/N). I heard everything." She said.

"Uhh... Mom I-"
"Having a boyfriend or falling in love isn't a crime. You don't need to hide it, atleast from me." She smiled.
"Since when do you guys know each other?" She asked. "It has been an year." You replied.

"That's great, where does he live?" She asked excitedly. "Uhm... He lives in... South Korea." You replied hesitantly.
There was no point in lying about where he lived. That would only cause you to lie more. But you definately cannot tell her about the body swap thing because you're certain that she won't believe it.

"Oh my, wait... Did this happen when you went to that tour to Seoul?" She asked.
"Uhm Yeah... Yeah! That's right. We had met that time." You replied.
"Wow what a coincidence! Make sure you bring him to meet me at our house, when we go to Seoul." She said and you nodded in agreement.

Your mom was about to shoot more questions at you but she got interuppted by ringing of the doorbell.
"Oh! The cake is here!" She said when the doorbell rang and left the room.

You looked back at a confused Jungkook on your phone screen. "Your house in Seoul?"
"Don't worry Jungkook! You'll be able to meet her in a few days!" Emma nodded.

"Jungkook.... I'm going to settle in Seoul with my family." You smiled.

You had completed your studies, and you and your family had decided to settle in South Korea. Your father had received a transfer letter from his company for the same. You will finally be able to meet him again after an year.

(A few days later)

You reached the dorm along with Emma, while your parents were still at your new house which was just a few kilometres away.