As it turns out, Chu~Chu had texted [Name]. She swiped to the right to read the message.

Hey [N/N], why did you leave so early yesterday?

She rolled her eyes at his question and typed a response.

Because I was tired, and I wanted to sleep. Did you miss me that much? I'm flattered. <3

[Name] could see three dots, indicating that he's typing. She could accurately guess that he's probably going to say something like a tsundere would to avoid his feelings.

I did not miss you... Don't get the wrong idea!

A chuckle escaped her lips as she  imagined the look of his blushing face and the intense yelling he's probably doing.

To check if the theory was correct, she dialed his number. When finally hearing him pick up, she said teasingly, "Chu~Chu~ are you sure you didn't miss me?"

At the end of the other line Chuuya clicked his tongue, "O-Ok... maybe I missed you a little bit." [Name] couldn't help but giggle at his actions. "Well how this, I come visit you whenever I'm free and I can give you free cuddles? How does that sound? Will it perhaps make up the fact that I left early?"

He remained silent for a moment before huffing. "Yeah... it'll do." 

[Name] chuckled and twirled a strand of her hair, "Alright, I'll text you when I'm coming over and bring some snacks while we cuddle." "Alright whatever, I have to go. I have another assignment." Chuuya says while trying not to sound happy with the hangout he'll have with her.

After hanging up on him, [Name] exits the bathroom and heads back inside the classroom. Only to see Aizawa still sleeping in his sleeping bag.

She slid down to her chair and sighed, I have a feeling that he doesn't want to work with me or he's going to be difficult to tolerate. The very idea of it made her eye twitch. All she could do was entertain herself until her classmates would arrive.

——~♙—♛—♙~——

"I've looked over your performances during the exercise. Bakugo, stop sulking your loss and wasting your talent. Midoriya, I see you settled with another broken bone. Don't make me repeat myself, learn to control your quirk." Aizawa explains to the two males.

Suddenly, he makes eye contact with the female with [E/C] eyes that have Roman numerals. "[LastName], if you are going to be assisting me with teaching your peers, then don't hold back. Take the battles seriously."

She felt one of her eyes twitch, Does the man want me to fucking collapse a building on them? Because that would have been a possibility if I didn't hold back.

Meanwhile, her classmates stared at her in disbelief, SHE WAS HOLDING BACK!?!