Chapter 13

Everyone was now surrounding me as Vincent and Carmen were both at my side as I was crying in agony. Felt like a burning sensation was running through my face as I cupped my face. I wasn't crying because she hit me. I was crying because I know my nose is broken.

"What happened?" He yelled as he was staring at Carmen.

Who folded under his authority. I can't let her get in trouble when it wasn't intentional.

"It's not her fault. My Alpha had mink-linked me. Being so far away from my Alpha, the mink-links were harder on us, especially for someone who never had to worry about this."

Only Alpha's and those who were well trained can do that plus heal quickly. I was no one higher up so we take pain differently. And right now it's hurts like fucking hell.

"Are you just going to stand there or are you going to take me to get my nose put back into place?!" I yelled out.

I didn't think he was an Alpha at this moment because my nose was in dire pain. And quite frankly blood makes me woozy.

"I am going to pass out if you don't hurry up."

I leaned over to the other side and emptied my stomach contents. Vincent had scooped me in his arms after I wiped my mouth and everything was becoming dizzy.

"Training is over!"

He yelled before walking me to the medics. I can't recall between throwing up and being picked up when I fainted. Because when I woke up I was in the hospital and I wasn't in as much pain. It was dark outside and Vincent was next to me asleep. I pulled myself up to sit up.

"Vincent." He woke up startled before finally realizing I was awake.

"Hey, how are you feeling?"

. "I am probably on some strong drugs so I am in less pain than I assume."

He came over to sit on the bed with me. He analyzed every inch of me and from that I can only imagine how horrible I look. If it looks how bad I feel then I know it's not great. His hand came up and he brush my cheek with his thumb that loaded me endorphins

"I look bad don't I?"

. He starts laughing and nods his head at me. At least he didn't lie either. His hand stayed still on my cheek and honestly I didn't want him to move it.

"Hey, free plastic surgery though."

We both started cracking up because it was a funny situation.

"Your face is bruised up from when they had to go in and fix your broken nose. She shattered a few places. I did punish her." I looked at him shocked.

"It wasn't her fault so you need to unpunish her. I went into a mink-link and she probably didn't notice. Listen, she isn't actually bad because she actually took the time to teach me before going at a fast pace. It was Jack's fault."

And then it hit me that Jack had said something before I got hit.

"My phone is in the room, can I borrow yours?"

He stood up and reached for it in his front pocket before he handed it to me. I found his number in his contacts and waited for him to answer.

"Hey man what's up?" He answered.

"Hey, it's me. Sorry I haven't replied. I was hit with some shit."

"Hey yeah, so half the girls here got sick and there aren't enough people."

Great. This has happened before. But this is what he disturbs me with and now I have a broken nose.

"Then just limit people and cancel private dances and whoever is there will just do stage time. Also, send me over the payroll roster and I will do it from here."