Chapter 9

I made my way back to the grounds where Vincent was at. He was shirtless and sparring with one of his men. The girls were drooling. Something hit me and made me question if I even belong here really? I walked back to the picnic table I was at, to begin with, and sat there silently watching him. He was swift with his movements and focused. Of course, now all I wanted more was to see him mad. Was that normal? I want to see how he reacts in a certain situation. If he was going to be my potential mate, I needed to see if he could control his anger. Also, a part of me wanted to have just a little bit of fun. I stood up and started stripping my clothes. Not many were paying attention to me. I let my wolf take control and shifted. I darted towards the fighting men and went to jump but his reflexes won as he swiped me where I barely caught myself. His eyes darted to me and I wasn't sure if he was mad or if he was intrigued.

"Athena, what in the world are you doing?"

I stood in a fighting stance as he just stared at me and now everyone was watching. I let a growl slip from my mouth while he walked towards me. The stare was just full of confusion now.

"You really don't want to fight me, you won't even have a chance to breathe. From what I hear you have never fought. Now don't embarrass yourself mate."

It made me mad that he was right. The only fight I had was when one of my old dancers had swung at me, and she clocked me really well. I lost that battle. Vincent wouldn't hurt me even if he wanted to. I was bored and was just asking for a little playtime.

"I am not fighting you so shift."

My wolf wanted to play and I was going to let her learn the hard way. I see us getting pinned within a few seconds. I walked towards him and all he did was rub my head like some kind of dog. I took this second to turn back and bite his arm. He pulled back and there was a trail of blood coming down his arm. "

You're playing dirty, but if you really want to do this okay."

Vincent had stripped his clothes before his wolf came about. He was a few feet away from me and man, that jaw of his was calling for trouble. We couldn't mind-link but I knew he was wanting me to back down. He hovered over me before he stared me down. It was never a good idea to challenge an Alpha. He may be my mate but he was also not my Alpha. He let out a ferocious roar that caused my wolf to submit. Son of a bitch, he used his Alpha demand. I tried to fight it but my wolf had laid down, losing all the balls she had before. If I was a Luna, I wouldn't have to worry about that. He shifted back and quickly put on his clothes.

"I won't fight you. You're my mate and I won't ever hurt you on purpose. Now go shift and change please?"

My wolf was basically fawning for him while I was utterly pissed that I let that happen. Woman power? Yeah fucking right, tell that to this love-struck wolf of mine. I took this time to bite his leg before trouting back. After getting changed and heading back, I decided to shower. Soaking in the hot water that washed the dirt off me. The door shower door opened up scaring me to the point I almost busted my ass on the floor.

"Are you purposely trying to piss me off?"

I looked over to a now angry Vincent.

"Depends, is it working?"

"You went against my orders to reveal your career, you went off by yourself, and you tried to fight me making me look like I hit women. It's been one day and you've caused my pack distress."

I'd be lying if I didn't already feel guilty, but I am bored. We were so different and it was just hard to see why we were picked for each other. We didn't have anything in common so I highly doubt that we would work in the long run.

"Good, you can get mad. You know, in the time I've known you, I have not seen you make any reaction. I want you to be angry. I want you to be happy. I want you to show something other than the pinkies up when you drink tea. I am bored because I want to do something that is not formal."

He paused for a second trying to find a response but there was nothing but anger. Just the way I wanted to see him.

"You want me to be angry, fine."

His arm extended to my neck before connecting his lips with mine. Well damn, this is what I am more afraid of. Fully clothed, he entered the shower sharing a rough, hated, kiss with me. My body melted into his as he slammed me to the wall and closed the distance between us.

Vincent had turned me around, basically slamming my face to the wall before he whispered in my ear.

"I have so much anger in me. You don't want that to come out."

His lips met my neck causing my body to erupt with excitement. I was going to let this happen because I wanted roughness. I wanted the lust to seep so far off my body that I would wake up wondering what I did and be completely addicted. Vincent moved his hand down the crevices of my back slowly before he found my sweet spot that would be the endgame to all of these games that just started. He rubbed me before inserting his fingers inside me. He slowly moved them in and out of me as I let out a moan and rested my head on his shoulder but before I was about to get to my ending he pulled his hand out and stepped away from me. I looked back at him and he just stared back at me before placing his fingers into his mouth, tasting me.

"I told you I'd have you begging for me. But you taste amazing mate."

And just like that, he was nonexistent from the room. What the hell just happened? The rest of the night I stayed in the room to avoid any awkwardness. I was still hot and bothered from earlier. He was so aggressive and mad. Even though it was exciting I didn't like it. I didn't like that he'd want to hurt me this way. But a part of me likes it because I used to have this kind of sex with Jack. Now that was amazing. Jack knew exactly where to put his hands and what buttons to press to have me going all night. Vincent was gone for most of the night so I took this opportunity to take some stress away. I doubt he will return. I reached for my laptop and hit the video call. Before it was finally accepted.

"Two calls in one night. You must be missing me."

Jack had his phone out and it looks like he was in public.

"Go to your room please."

I reached my headphones so that it wasn't heard throughout.

"What kind of ideas are going through your mind?"

He kept walking until he reached his room and I heard the door close.

"Take off your pants" I demanded.

Jack placed his phone on his stand before he slipped off his clothes until he was bare. I reached inside my PJs bottoms and began to rub oh so sweet spots.

"This is what we're doing, alright I am with it."

He placed his phone to where he was in full view and started massaging his member. A part of me itched for him to be inside me as I began circling my bead that caused my juices to fill my hand. Laying my head back trying to imagine him even when my moment with Vincent kept creeping in.

"Put a finger in for me."

And I did just that as I held my moan in. I used my other hand to slip off my bottoms and now he has a full image.

"Fuck I miss that tight pussy on yours."

In perfect rhythm our moans became like we were about to get to our ending. Sadly, I was once again not finishing when the bedroom door had opened up and I swiftly closed the laptop.