Chapter 3

It's been about a week since I saw Jack. The distance was horrible but it was for the best. We both have a lot to figure out. I know that if in a year it's still there then it's just meant to be. I've been on edge since. Scared that my mate will magically appear and everything we worked for and agreed to was for nothing. He stayed away from the club, up until today because his brothers were coming into town. I've only met about 8 of them so this should be exciting. I know sometimes Jack comes to see me dance with others. He says he has kind of a kink for things like that and then he takes it out on me after.

I've had sex a good amount of times but nothing tops being with him. All his weird kinks just get me excited. With his hand wrapped around my throat. The way he grabs hold of my hair as I am going down on him. Or the red marks that are left on my ass while he's taking me from behind.

"Athena!"

I finally snap out of my treacherous thoughts to be looking him in the eye.

"Sorry, I zoned out."

He reached for my face as he stroked my bottom lip.

"Must have been some thoughts to make your lip bleed."

I see the grin on his face. He leaned near my ear.

"I hope I am the reason that you're wet."

My cheeks flooded with embarrassment knowing he was the reason I now need to change.

"Just for that, I am not coming over tonight." I joked.

"I was just kidding, please come over!" He yelled out which caused me to laugh.

"I can't hear you, the music is so loud!" I screamed out.

I walked into my office to get changed for the night. A few of my girls called out and I have 3 large VIPs and not enough girls so I have to be a part of it and make it work.

"Hey boss, you called me."

I am looking at Kenzie in her uniform.

"Yeah, it's been a week. Have you been training your friend Nelly?" She walked in closer until she was by the chair so that she could sit down.

"Yeah, I have. I know with some more training she will be good to go soon."

Putting on my platforms once again killed my feet but I had forgotten the good ones.

"Well, I need her tonight. We are short-handed and we have big parties. Get her in and she can just tag team with you." I demanded.

"I don't think she is ready for that Athena, she is still getting the pole dances down."

I sensed her nervousness now. I don't think she realized I was her boss and everything I say goes with reasonable cause.

"It wasn't a question, it was an order. She works for me and is under my wing. I need her tonight or she can forget about working here."

I stood up to adjust my bottoms that were so far up my ass you'd think they were fucking me.

"Okay I will get her here, but if she isn't good that's on you."

I don't know what has come over me but I hate disrespectful ass people. I swifty snatched her arm before she turned around.

"No this is on you. If you can't get her up to speed then she has no business being here. You need to check who you're talking to. This is a business so don't forget your place."

She sent me a glare before snatching her arm from me. People forget that I am the boss because I dance too. I don't do it for the money, I honestly do it because I like it. It keeps me from letting my wolf out and tearing everything in sight. After a while, without your mate, you slowly become more and more bitter. This is why it's not recommended to shift if you're angry.. My wolf was really mellow, and not to mention very playful. I walked onto the dance floor to make my rounds. I sat on the starter couch with my phone in my hand. Stage by stage I made my rounds. Did a few private dances, before making it to the second VIP place. I made it to the second stage of the place before something was happening to me. I couldn't focus on my dancing and my vision was getting blurry. I found myself holding onto the pole to keep my balance. I couldn't stop sniffing around.