Cuddles

Double day chapter this is a sorry for not posting yesterday .

Jin POV

I woke up with sun in my eyes . I groaned before realizing I was holding Joon very tightly. I quickly took my hands off him and got up. I rubbed my eyes,and went to cook food for Namjoon and I . I was feeling happy today I was never particularly sad but I feel happier than usual. Maybe it's because of Joonie . No it's just a good day, and Joonie seriously your giving him a nickname now really Seokjin. I finally finished cooking the eggs rice and beef soup. I saw Jooni- Namjoon walking to the kitchen "Good morning Jin. What did you make it smells good." Joon said in a raspy voice while rubbing his eyes and yawning . He looks cute no Seokjin stop. "I made eggs,rice, and beef stew. Come and eat. I spoke. "Thanks hyung" he said sitting in his

"How do you know im older than you" I questioned ."Idk you just seem older. How old are you." he replied. " Im 28 how about you." I said " See hyung im 25." He said annunciating the hyung.

Namjoon's POV

After me and Jin finished eating we decided to watch something together. I was in midst of slipping I was fighting with myself He already knows but little me is going to bother him . Eventually I slipped and started coloring . I couldn't let jinnie see since it was a surprise, but he kept trying to peak . "Cmon I just want a little glimpse " he said " no it's a suwpwise stwop it you swee latwer okays." I said "okay " he said as he huffed.

I finished and told jin I hade to use the restwoom but secretly U'm hiding my picture I put it under my bed and then waddled back to the couch . Jinnie asked if he could see my picture since he knew it was done as I yelled D-DONE . When I finished I said a quick "nuh uh" then snuggled to his chest inhaling his cologne then going closer if possible. He sighed and started playing with my hair. H suggested that we should get ready for bed and got on a ryan onesie and Mr.Wally then waddled to his room not before stumbling two times. I knocked on the door and he answered shirtless I told him put one on and he just started teasing me I softly hit him then asked to sleep with him.

Before we slept we watched Rapunzel with him playing with my supposedly soft hair with my hand holding his other hand cuddling with me yelling mean lady every time I see the old lady. We soon drifted to sleep with jin placing a kiss on my forehead and then moving his hand from my hair to hold me. My last thought was tomorrow I'll ask him.

What will Joon ask. Thank you guys for helping me grow I love all of you and y'all deserve the world. Thanks so much anyways hugs༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ(つ .•́ _ʖ •̀.)つ(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃ . Stay safe and corona free ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎ 518 words.