"Let's look on the internet." Candace laid back on the, scrolling through her phone.

"Okay...pranks..." She scrolled through.

She got excited and sat up.

"Okay I got the perfect one."

"What?" We all leaned in, in anticipation.

"We already have oreos. So we scrap out the vanilla and put toothpaste instead."

"Oh my God. No Can, they are going to be so upset." I could see it now.

"They'll have to get over it. You got a knife or something?" She asked me.

"Unh-unh."

"Let's go down to the lounge area and get one." She got up.

"You heauxs is petty. Petty boots." DJ laughed shaking his head.

"Anyway." We all left out, leaving DJ in the room.

We rode the elevator giggling the whole way to get the knife and napkins. My phone vibrated.

Aug: So you playing me now?

Me: Goodbye August. We're coming we had something to do first.

Aug: Damn hurry up. And bring me something from the vending machine I'm hungry.

Me: It's not my job to supply your post weed cravings.

Aug: Just come on.

We got the knife then went back upstairs. We washed our hands then started scraping the vanilla out of the cookies and replacing it with toothpaste.

"This is so nasty." Candace looked at the gook of toothpaste being out on the cookies.

"Them niggas is gon beat y'all asses. I just hope you know. And I'mma be here for it."

We ignored DJ and continued. Putting the oreos back in the package.

I texted Aug.

Me: We're on our way up

We couldn't hold our laughter in. We laughed the whole way up. I couldn't wait to see Aug bite into one of these cookies. Do his ass good. 😜

I knocked on the door. DJ, Can and Des behind me.

Aug came to the door. It was just him and T in the room.

"Where everybody else at?"

"They went to their room."

I noticed the bathroom door was closed, but I didn't pay it any attention.

"You can have these cookies. We didn't eat em' all."

He took one.

"T you want some cookies?" I offered.

"Yeah I'll get one." He reached for them.

"Oh shit." Des mouthed. Aug started smelling the cookie.

"Why it smell like toothpaste?" Aug sniffed it and asked.

"Maybe it's just something you smelling."

We sat on the bed.

T bit into a cookie, then spit it out.

Aug smirked. "Y'all trying to play me."

"Squad." He yelled.

The band came out of the washroom with water bottles, with holes in the top that squirted water and started squirting water on us.

We started screaming and laughing on the bed trying to cover ourselves with anything - pillows, covers.

We were completely soaked by the end.

DJ just stood at the door shaking his head and laughing.

"You planned this the whole time." I pouted at Aug.

"Can't play a playa." aug chuckled.

I hit august with a pillow. He took it from. I tried to crawl away from him on the bed, but he got on top of me and started hitting me with it.

"Stop." I laughed trying to get away from him.

Des and Can got pillows and started hitting the other guys from the band that soaked us.

It was a complete mess. Feathers were everywhere. The only thing that stopped us was a knock at the door.

It got dead silent.

"T go get that." Aug told Him.

T went to the door and opened it.

"There was a complaint about noise coming from this room. We ask that you keep it down." A male voice said on the otherside. I'm assuming it was the hotel staff. I couldn't see, T was blocking the door.

"Okay. Sorry about that." T said then closed the door.

We all laughed. And tried to straighten up the room. Everybody eventually left but me, Aug scrapped my arm with his ring while he was playing. I was in the bathroom trying to put water on it.

"My bad. Let me see." He softly took my arm and looked at it. He went in his shaving bag got some Neosporin and a band aid and put it on me.

He washed his hands afterward.

"Thank you. goodnight." I told him.

"So you gon let me sleep in a soaked ass bed?"

I didn't realize it was his room we messed up and his bed was the one that got soaked. This nigga 😒

"You did this on purpose. no. Sleep with T."

He gave me a look.

"Come on August." I sighed. This was all a set up for him to get his way.

He took off his shirt and his pants.

"Are you seriously just gonna change in front of me?"

"Turn your head." He looked at me like duh.

I stared ahead at the door, while he got dressed in his sweats and beater.

He grabbed his room key and we made our way down the hall. Then got on the elevator.

"You are so sneaky." I shook my head and smiled at his evil ass.

He grinned. "I don't know what you talking about."

"I should make you sleep in the lobby." I said getting off the elevator and he followed me to my room.

I got some dry clothes out the luggage and changed in the bathroom. When I came out this nigga was at the head of the bed, under the covers with both his hands behind his head, like he was my man waiting for me.

"Umm Aug are sleeping like friends." I put the wet clothes in a plastic bag.

"so that means you sleep with your head at the end of the bed. And I'll sleep with mine up here." I took a pillow and put it at the end of the bed.

He changed positions and I got in.

"August get your stanky ass feet out my face."

"My bad." He laughed and moved his feet. He was being funny.

I rolled my eyes and turned the light off. As I laid my head down, I smiled in the darkness.

I was still going to stick to my boundaries, but maybe this friend thing might not be so bad after all.