𝓑𝓛𝓐𝓩𝓔

RING!!!!! 

" Ughh...I'm already awake! See!?" I had woken up earlier since that creepy stranger was getting on my nerves. Jennie Unnie told me that she wouldn't go to UNI today and stay so she could find out more about that sneaky fucking bitch. 

I on the other hand had no choice but to go to god damn school. I just don't have anything to do at home soo yeah, Nayeon, Jisoo, and Xiumin are going to school today besides me because the others either don't want to or they don't have classes today, Lucky Bitches!!

I went to the to take a short shower but when I took my underwear off I saw something that just made my day even worse, Blood. I mentally screamed and cursed at it and went to the far left corner to get some pads. After that shitty incident, I asked one of the maids to get a hot water bottle ready for me.

This is what I wear if I have bad cramps or just if I have my period. 

( You choose )

( You choose )

" Jen I need the info before 10 pm," I said in an even tone, while she sat and ate her breakfast then nodded. " Bye, " I said and left for the garage.

 " Bye, " I said and left for the garage

TIME SKIP

The classes went by as usual but I didn't get to see Tae, he was supposed to be with me in the Korean Literature Class, I guess he didn't want to show up? I'll ask him some other time because right now all I want to d is go home. 

When I parked the car my phone gave a 'ping' sound indicating a message from someone. It was Jen.

" I GOT IT " 

was all she sent, I rushed inside then to the computer room and saw her in he chair trying to get as much as info she could squeeze out of the picture I had given her. " Boss! Do you remember that guy in the club? It's him, He followed you to the hotel and broke into your room. He belongs to a small mafia called ' BLAZE ' " I scoffed, 

"Do you know where I could find him?" I asked her sharply " He live at *********** Avenue, and he goes to ***** Club every Friday and Saturday. "Looks like we're headed to that club this week too," I said and smirked ready to take revenge.