"I was in the area?" she questioned more than stated and I raised my eyebrow not believing her for a second, "Okay maybe I was already on my way."

Her cheeks were turning a light shade of red and I smirked, "And you knew I'd just wanna see you?" I asked, catching her eyes.

"Was hoping for it sir." she smiled a little, knowing what the word does to me.

Before I could say anything about her mouth, Max came darting out of the door. Belle instantly bent down to grab him in her arms. She had a huge smile on her face as she scratched him behind his floppy ears. His tail was wagging profusely while she talked to him.

"I missed you too." she cooed with a bit of laughter as I opened my door wider for her to come in.

She and I walked upstairs as she continued her greeting with Max. When we got to my room she immediately went to lay on the bed with him. I'm sure she knows how upset I am about this whole situation. But, I'm not sure she knows just how much I'm willing to punish her for it.

This kiss thing was only the beginning.

•••

Belle Fawn

After I finished giving Max affection I decided to do what I initially came here to do. Which was to get a kiss from Liam, I was going to do anything to feel his lips on mine. I craved it so bad, it's been less than two days yet I found myself so touch deprived. Maybe it was the fact that I was in love with him. Or maybe I was just far too in deep with him. Whether it was love or lust I knew I wanted him.

I wanted him even more when I knew how upset I made him with this whole situation. Especially knowing how he feels about not being enough or wanted. That's something I never want to make him feel.

"So do you want to talk about the ball?" I sat up as Max sprawled himself out on the bed.

"No I've already told you what I expect from you." he stated, eyeing me from the door way with a certain look in his gaze I couldn't pinpoint.

I got up fully from the bed to walk over to his tall frame. He had his arms crossed over his chest, giving me the perfect sight of his biceps. His black shirt hugged all of his defined muscles too well. And the way his black hair hung loosely almost guarding his primal gaze.

"But, you're still upset with me.." I trailed off, bringing my hands up to cup his face.

He sighed, his dark orbs trained on me, "I am."

"I said I'm sorry." his arms moved to grab my waist.

"Do you still love him?" his sudden question made me scrunch my eyebrows together.

"As a friend." he squeezed my hips harshly, "I love you Liam." I looped my arms around his neck, slightly standing on my tippy toes.

I brought our heads together until I could feel the mere touch of his against mine, "Yeah?" he questioned, his lips slightly touching mine whilst he spoke.

His hands suddenly moved to wrap around my lower back. So our bodies could be flush together, I could feel my breasts pressing against his chest. My heart hammering in my chest as I leaned into him more.