She had a long middle part sew in with red and blonde in it.

Aisha smiled, " You look pretty."

" Thank you sis, but why are you not ready?", Tee asks.

" Because I'm drying off, you just can't put clothes on you know?", Aisha says laughing.

" You know, I heard everything last night. It was weird so I put my headphones in. I'm glad that you're finally getting some action but I never expected it to be Katherine.", Tee said as Aisha eyes widen.

Aisha threw a pillow at Tee making her laugh, " That's so embarrassing."

Tee stuck out her tongue laughing, " No but on a serious note, Are you ready for today?"

Aisha shook her head while motioning her arms, " Nope. But the question is are you ready?"

" Girl yes, I'm ready. Ready to get the hell out of high school. You talked to Bonnie?", Tee asked sitting on the bed.

Aisha shook her head, " No, not since yesterday. Why?"

" No reason just wanted to know since we haven't spoken in person yet since like forever.", Tee said.

Aisha shrugged her shoulders, " Maybe she's getting ready. You don't know. Now get out so I can get dressed."

Aisha felt something was wrong so after Tee left she called Bonnie.

Bonnie answered in three rings, " Hello."

" Bonnie! Are you okay?", Aisha asks.

Bonnie coughed trying not to cry or make it seem like something's wrong.

" No, I'm fine. Aisha why?", Bonnie asks.

Aisha was now putting on her deodorant and perfume, " I'm just worried and stressed that's all. Tee basically said she missed seeing you in person, that's all really."

Bonnie laughed trying to cover up the pain, " Yeah, I'm good and I'll see you all when graduation starts. Okay?"

Aisha smiled, " Okay."

Aisha hung up the phone and called Rebekah but she didn't answer and that's not like her. She always answered the phone for Aisha.

Aisha furrowed her eyebrows and got up to put on her bra and panties.

She felt good as stick in my buns came on, she started to rap as she got ready.

" I done put two sticks in my buns."

" So they recognize me when I come."

" I'm D-M-C like run"

" Listen mami I'm the muthafuckin one.", Aisha finished before putting on her clothes.

Aisha had on a black turtle neck with a green plaid mini skirt and black Dr. Martens. She loved Dr. Marten boots when they go with her outfit.

She then put on a green puffer jacket to top it.

Aisha smiled in the mirror before snapping her fingers and making her hair change to green and put in a low- side ponytail.

She loved how her edges looks so much that she couldn't stop smiling.

Green was definitely her color.

Aisha then snapped her fingers two times adding her makeup and accessories on her. She loved having magic sometimes.

Aisha put her lipgloss on before grabbing her phone and wallet walking downstairs to take a doughnut and out the door.